Veiny Alternative Normal Texture for TRX Futa Addon and Tutorial About How to Do It for Your Own Preset

Veiny Alternative Normal Texture for TRX Futa Addon and Tutorial About How to Do It for Your Own Preset

View File

Provided the veiny normal map and the corresponding diffuse map for TRX Futa Addon, and a tutorial for you to bake your own texture with your own preset to get the best visual.

Normal map doesn’t only affect the shadows casting on it, it also decides how the specular map will react, the texture baked with your own preset will make it reflect and react more naturally to light source in the game. 

Please note that this is not a out-of-the-box mod for everyone, I’m using bhunp version of TRX futa addon and diamond skin, for everyone else you will need extra tweaks to use it seamlessly.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/02/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    TRX Futa Addon
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

3 hours ago, brutherman said:

Im trying to do my own textures but Im stuck on the part where I've finished baking, how would I use the smoother balls textures to fix the bake ones? I'm not using photoshop, I'm using gimp to edit the textures and paint to save them as dds.

I'm using mask in ps to fix it, GIMP should have similar feature I guess? Import the smoother balls texture and your own texture, set the smooth ball texture on top, give it a mask, set the mask to full black (full transparent) and then use white brush to make the part you want to fix opaque, adjust transparency on the edge to smooth the transition.

3 hours ago, blobby77 said:

tanks bruv! and what about your sos preset would it be possible to get that or not?

Spoiler

sos base 1.51
sos scrotum 1.37
sos 1 thickness 1.53
sos 1 length 1.5
sos 1 roll -6
sos 2 thickness 1.47
sos 2 length 1.2
sos 3 thickness 1.58
sos 3 length 1.5
sos 4 thickness 1.9
sos 4 length 2.5
sos 5 thickness 1.42
sos 5 length 2.6
sos 6 1.07

This is not the same preset in the screenshot again... Because I tried the newer smp config by pema123, and new physics changes made it to look shorter. This is an elongated version to recreate the visual, should be very similar. I only changed the length parameter a little, if you want to change it back you just need to decrease every length by 0.1 or 0.2.

And another thing, this racemenu length parameter is buggy. After you've done the change, you saved your file and exited the game. Now if you reload the game, the length parameter will not work, until you open racemenu again and change either thickness or length for every schong node once. That's a pretty annoying bug but I'm already very used to it.

2 hours ago, Flappy4096 said:

I'm using mask in ps to fix it, GIMP should have similar feature I guess? Import the smoother balls texture and your own texture, set the smooth ball texture on top, give it a mask, set the mask to full black (full transparent) and then use white brush to make the part you want to fix opaque, adjust transparency on the edge to smooth the transition.

Just fixed it and it looks good, thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Managed to get it work. but i have this weird black dot at the sides and also the texture different a bit from the body nothing relay serious, only become obvious if you zoom in. Any idea what caused it? im using the latest diamond skin.

dfggg.png

Edited by Petrowsky88