Fallout 4 Bodyslide Unique player dont work

Hi,

I installed Unique Player mod because I would like to have my player character different from the Npc, but somehow the Npc's are still being processed and that's why I'm asking here if someone can explain to me how to change that with body slide and what there is to be observed or if someone has already asked and got an answer can give me a link ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey JA. This is an old post and you've probably figured this out by now, but whenever you select your body preset and click "build", BodySlide sends the mesh & morph .tri file to "Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets" by default.  For "Unique Player", before you click "build" for your PC body, hold down the "CTRL" button and click "build". That'll send the body mesh & morph .tri file to the "Data\Tools\BodySlide" directory.  Move those two files and place them into "Data\meshes\actors\character\PlayerCharacterAssets".  That'll do it.

Ehh how do i do that? ive installed Unique Player but it seems to have no effect at all

On 11/18/2022 at 5:22 AM, C5Kev said:

Hey JA. This is an old post and you've probably figured this out by now, but whenever you select your body preset and click "build", BodySlide sends the mesh & morph .tri file to "Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets" by default.  For "Unique Player", before you click "build" for your PC body, hold down the "CTRL" button and click "build". That'll send the body mesh & morph .tri file to the "Data\Tools\BodySlide" directory.  Move those two files and place them into "Data\meshes\actors\character\PlayerCharacterAssets".  That'll do it.