Body explodes when using bodyslide tool

bleeargh

I used to add BBB to armors all the time for Oblivion. I know my way around blender relatively well. So I decided I had better learn how to do this for Skyrim, because there's a ton of modded armor and clothing out there that's dying to have some breast physics added to them.

I decided to start with one of my favorite modded Skyrim armors, the Gatti Jewelry Armor found here. I know that some other folks have already added bbp to this armor already, but it was for different body style. I wanted to add bbp to the original CBBEv3 body. I followed this tutorial to get the armor imported into blender. I used the body from the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide & BBP mod and added the bbp physics to the gatti armor using blender. I exported the armor from blender and modified the exported nif accordingly using nifscope. I did this to both sizes of the armor. I loaded up Skyrim and it worked!

However, when I visited the "face changer lady" in the Ragged Flagon in Rifton (Dawnguard plugin) I noticed that the body explodes into many different pieces at all ranges in between the lowest size and the largest size. The Gatti armor itself doesn't do this and sizes up and down without issue. It only affect the CBBEv3 body. The lowest size and largest size work fine. It's just the ranges in between. Any Idea what I did wrong?

Archived