[mod] Giantess Queens Redux

Giantess Queens Redux

An updated and expanded version of the mod Giantess Queens by hamimobe. Adds giantesses into the world of CK3, along with some associated religions.

Changes from original mod:

-Updated to CK3 1.7

-Nerfed the giantess trait (still op tho)

-Giantesses are now completely infertile and incapable of having children through normal means, so they must now get pregnant by unbirthing tiny men (more on that below)

-Can no longer make yourself a giantess through a simple character interaction, and doing so to a vassal costs 500 piety

-Minor changes

New content:

-There are now three landed giantesses in the 867 start, one for each faith

-Added unbirthing

-Giantesses can now declare flower wars in order to gain prisoners

-Added holy sites for the giantess faiths, and also changed their tenets to make them different from each other

Unbirthing:

Giantesses may now demand to unbirth their male subjects, and may execute prisoners by unbirthing them. Unbirthing someone kills them and impregnates the giantess who unbirthed them. Unbirthing has a 5 year cooldown. If you ask to unbirth somebody and they refuse you're free to attempt to imprison them and unbirth them by force. Concubines will never deny unbirthing. If you want to make unbirthing optional then just go to \common\traits\giantess_traits.txt and change the fertility modifier to whatever you want.

Coming "soon":

-More unique content for the three different faiths

-More giantess feast and sex interactions

-More decisions and character interactions

-General events

-Polishing and general improvements

Maybe coming "soon":

-Merging concubines and sex slaves

-Breast vore and anal vore

-Giantess culture(s)

-Lore?

-Artifacts?

Compatibility:

Should be compatible with any mods that don't add new religious tenets or change the existing ones.

Known bug(s):

-Sometimes on startup giantesses will look wonky. Simply restarting the game should fix it.

Credits:

-hamimobe, creator of original mod

-srx47, trait icons

-eill5, code and text

-Chalk and Rootel, faith icons

Original mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14345-giantess-queens/

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 11:58 AM, Vodka_Milkshake said:

Hey, unbirthing doesn' seem to do anything, the character dies, but the giantess doesnt become pregnant

Have you tested it multiple times? It has a chance to not work out and result in a miscarriage or something, just like a normal pregnancy.

Try out this mod on 1.6.0 - everything is alright (CBO and CFP is still 1.6.x, try it on 1.7 and it crashed)
Cool mod with potential (besides theres not much mods came out ;( ) 
I think 50 power is a bit op thou (i know they are giantess but still, i think humans need a little bit a chance to kill a GREAT GIANT (but it's your call))
I think this mod needs (most primary) is more encounters, events and decisions. I think whole thing about religion can wait.
And there need to be (on my opinion) the option (decision) to transform into giant, because i like to start in some places there is not europe (asia, india, africa, etc)

Sorry for English, not native.

UPD: 

-Nerfed the giantess trait (still op tho)
Don't see it, my bad. Kinda scary what you nerfed :D

9 minutes ago, Drogu said:

Had the same issue, it might be because of something to do with CBO.

Ended up checking myself, seems the 01_weight in gfx/portrait/portrait_modifiers is missing some lines, cause I tried the mod by itself and the slider still didn't work. Took out that file though and no problem

5 hours ago, Ignis18 said:

Ended up checking myself, seems the 01_weight in gfx/portrait/portrait_modifiers is missing some lines, cause I tried the mod by itself and the slider still didn't work. Took out that file though and no problem

Thank you so much! i was so clueless on what the issue was

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2022年10月22日下午12时42分,Ashunka说:

皇后

哈米莫比的mod女皇皇后的更新和扩展版本。将女巨人加入CK3的世界,以及一些相关的宗教。

原国防部的变化:

-更新至ck31.7

削弱了女巨人的特质(仍然可以)

-女巨人现在完全不能生育,不能通过正常途径生育,所以她们现在必须通过产下小男人来怀孕(下面将详细介绍)

-不能再通过简单的角色交互使自己成为女巨人,而对附庸这样做需要500虔诚

-小改动

新内容:

-现在有三个着陆女巨人在867开始,每个信仰一个

-增加分娩

-女巨人现在可以宣布花战,以获得俘虏

-增加了女巨人信仰的圣地,也改变了他们的信条,使他们彼此不同

Unbirthing:

女巨人现在可以要求未生育他们的男性臣民,并可能通过未生育来处决囚犯。有人杀了他们,让生下他们的女巨人怀孕。出生有5年冷却时间。如果你要求取消某人的出生,而他们拒绝,你可以自由地尝试监禁他们,用武力取消他们的出生。妾不会否认分娩。如果你想让生育成为可选的,那么只需转到\common\traits\giantess_traits.txt并将生育力修饰符更改为任何你想要的。

即将到来:

-三种不同信仰的更独特内容

-更多女巨人盛宴和性互动

-更多决策和角色互动

-一般活动

抛光和一般改进

可能“很快”:

-妃嫔和性奴隶合并

乳房和肛门

-女巨人文化

-Lore?

-Artifacts?

Compatibility:

应该兼容任何mods,不添加新的宗教信条或改变现有的。

已知缺陷:

-有时女巨人在创业时会显得摇摇欲坠。简单地重新启动游戏应该修复它。

Credits:

-hamimobe,原创mod的创造者

-srx47,特质图标

-eill5,代码和文本

-粉笔和Rootel,信仰图标

原国防部:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14345-giantess-queens/

• 4 months later...

It certainly is possible, albeit you need to figure how how to limit reproduction and proliferation of the trait. That said you need a modder first, i tried expand the basic mod but i'm completely uncapable.

Edit: if someone ever want to pick up the mod i'm waiting full of obnoxious and unasked suggestions on what to do

Edited by loker123
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...