[REQUEST] Potionomics

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hmmm, trying some texture editing but after repacking with unrealpak mod doesn't work, dunno what I'm making wrong.
With the most experienced..... I'm trying to avoid dowloading UnrealEngine if possible....

My Steps:

1. Unpak @jmedia7 mod
  2. Extract textures from "Potionomics-WindowsNoEditor_sylvianude_P\ThirdParty\Textures\Character\Sylvia"
  3. Edit textures and re-inject with DDS-Tool-Main (same tool used to extract)
  4. Grab engine .ini files with FModel
  5. Re-pak with unrealpak

Fail.
Mostly studying how to work with unreal. If anyone experienced could give me some tips.

Edited by The Butler

For anyone that wants to learn UE modding, here's a good guide/playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3htBapM-0mo&list=PL3WzycLTkCWhKGtUyKcyWJHBywSrGtAUK&index=3

@The Butler I think you'll have to import the textures to unreal engine and cook the textures then pak them with unrealpak. I don't remember which ue version u need for this game. If you just want to edit the textures you can name your pak "zz[modname]_P" so it'll overwrite my textures and u wont have to worry about the model. 

12 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

For anyone that wants to learn UE modding, here's a good guide/playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3htBapM-0mo&list=PL3WzycLTkCWhKGtUyKcyWJHBywSrGtAUK&index=3

@The Butler I think you'll have to import the textures to unreal engine and cook the textures then pak them with unrealpak. I don't remember which ue version u need for this game. If you just want to edit the textures you can name your pak "zz[modname]_P" so it'll overwrite my textures and u wont have to worry about the model. 

It's Unreal 4.24 pretty sure. Also, do you happen to know any guides that touch upon how to swap a character model with a completely different one? The playlist you linked mentions it, but the author never elaborates on the matter. That's mainly what I'm trying to figure on how to do primarily.

4 hours ago, Korpsxes said:

It's Unreal 4.24 pretty sure. Also, do you happen to know any guides that touch upon how to swap a character model with a completely different one? The playlist you linked mentions it, but the author never elaborates on the matter. That's mainly what I'm trying to figure on how to do primarily.

It was pointing out to 2.26~27. UModel Viewer and Fmodel
But AES key I got working was 4.24 I think. AES-KEY-FINDER

Hmm, maybe that's the reason I couldn't properly repack the file....
Might try that out later.

Edited by The Butler
1 hour ago, Korpsxes said:

Man, I must be missing something. What is the sig file for and how is it attained? I've packed the items as instructed but it doesn't load into the game.

just copy paste the sig file from my mod and rename it to whatever your file name is 

7 hours ago, Korpsxes said:

Alright I figured it out. I'm a dumbass and missed a folder when packing the files. Now I need to figure out how people make those nice looking puffy nipples to add to the model and also remember to remove the hat.

Screenshot (4).png

My guess...
You will have a better time if you hide unnecessary body parts. (H = Hide ALT+H = Show hidden)
Select areola area → remove → select vertices → extrude → move (G) → scale down → extrude → join vertices → paint vertices weights
select nipple area vertices, extrude , move (G) , scale down, extrude
Other options is
Create round plane, model/sculpt it (similar to above), merge in the correct place, check weights.

Note: removing any part will also change UV map which you will also need to edit later.
And edit texture of course >.<

Dirty example

Edited by The Butler
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/12/2023 at 5:02 PM, Korpsxes said:

Alright I figured it out. I'm a dumbass and missed a folder when packing the files. Now I need to figure out how people make those nice looking puffy nipples to add to the model and also remember to remove the hat.

Screenshot (4).png

Any more progress for this one? It's been a few months :) 

• 3 months later...
On 12/29/2022 at 2:05 AM, EthernalSlave said:

sorry for stupid questions, i need just drag it to game directory, or not?

I know by now you figured this out being like a year an half ago and all, but just in case some one like me comes here, you put the 2 files in the pak folder of the game.