help wanted on immersive sunglasses (FO4edit)

The above mod makes sense of sunglasses. The screen gets darker as long as you wear the glasses. It doesn't matter whether it's in the first or third person.

The settings were perfect for Fallout "pure". However, since my new computer is a bit more powerful, I play with better textures and with an ENB (Vogue) with emphasis on quality and vivid weather.

The settings of the mod no longer fit here, the effects are simply too strong and don't look good anymore.

I've looked at the mod with FO4edit, but as a layperson I can't find the settings that are responsible for a more subtle darkening. I would also like to add the black-rim sunglasses in FO4edit, but unfortunately I don't know exactly what to do there either.

The mod author does not provide any help on the subject, since an ENB is involved here as a 3rd party mod. So I am looking for help here.

Many thanks in advance.

I see, then I was on the wrong track with FO4edit and will probably have to uninstall the mod then.
NAC-X solved this very well, but I play with Vogue. When I figure out how to get the settings menu out of Pipboy and how to fix the Dark Nights bug there, I'll play NAC-X again.
But that's another topic :) - thanks for your answer.