Warhammer 3 Lewd Battle Anims (Request/Inquiry?)

Did a very minor bit of research and found out that there are some people doing custom animations already in game. 

So this got me thinking. Would it be possible to do lewd combat animations?

I can see problems with this. For one, most of the combat animations tend to be pretty short, finishing on average in 4-5 seconds. So.. a mod that would add in lewd combat animations would definitely disrupt the flow of combat, as most animations would probably have to reach at least 20-30 seconds. This basically means if an entity engages in an animation, they're locked into that animation until its done, right? Now one can say "Well you can just lock their health stats and what not (Which is what usually happens) while they're performing the animation." Trouble is, what if you need that unit somewhere else?

Well, I thought of a work around that's pretty easy. Basically, the animation trigger should boil down to one thing. 1. The entity being aggressed is basically going to die, so essentially a 'kill' animation instead of just a battle animation where the two enemies spar. Now in regards to it being a kill animation, the next part makes this workaround so much easier. Basically if the unit performing the animation is told to move, they will cancel the lewd animation and the aggressed entity would ragdoll as normal. While in combat, enemies of the aggressor should ignore them (As to not waste precious vigor/ammo on attacking an entity that can't be harmed. (Perhaps a special effect could be placed on individual entities when engaging in the animation?

(Could even make it where all unit kills have to be animated kills unless ranged [For obvious reasons])

Either way, I think this would be a simple way to incorporate combat sex into the game. There's already a way to make custom kill animations, there should be ways to do everything else with relative ease I'd think, just gotta get people to create the animations as it seems there is already more or less a framework in place given the two videos above.

Let me know what you all think! (I do not have the skills or talent to make a mod encompassing this idea, but I figure modders here might?) Figured this might also be a good way to put some of the models to use. The main issue I'm seeing, is that animation packs might need to be made separately to suit player preferences or fit certain custom models.

• 2 months later...

Guys we can barely look and zoom in the battle already in this game lol, who play with close up? it's almost impossible when you have more than 10 troops.

I think it would be huge waste of time to make sex animation during battle... Instead It would be lot smarter to add sex scene during compaign after defeating unique lords, and pilling village etc.

LazyIcarus  made the best sexy skin and add to the campaign sexy renders with the slanesh corruption on female lords.

5 hours ago, Lorphe said:

Guys we can barely look and zoom in the battle already in this game lol, who play with close up? it's almost impossible when you have more than 10 troops.

I think it would be huge waste of time to make sex animation during battle... Instead It would be lot smarter to add sex scene during compaign after defeating unique lords, and pilling village etc.

LazyIcarus  made the best sexy skin and add to the campaign sexy renders with the slanesh corruption on female lords.

And even if you could zoom, you would need animations fitting the enemy and there are a lot of them.

A lot of work and if you look at the great Warmaidens mod on Nexus where i don't need to zoom to see some effect there is not much interest for this type of mod with only about 2000 downloads. Means there will be not much appreciation for all the hours spent and there also won't be much help from other modders/animators/....

There are actually mods that allow you to zoom in more and reduce the unit fade of zooming. Plus that same logic could be said for the matched combat animations being a waste in general (Even many of the ones that are in the vanilla, unmodded version of the game)

-----

Fair point Snoopy, but one can never be too certain if the framework hasn't been put into place first. I mean look at Loverslab as a whole. Look how many lewd mods sprung out for Oblivion and Skyrim and Fallout once frameworks were set up. So many people using those frameworks.

It can only take a pebble to start an avalanche : )

Just now, Snoopy911 said:

True but but those are different a type of games. Don't get me wrong, i would be perfectly happy if we get such type of mod or framework for warhammer but i wouldn't bet on ever seeing such a thing.

Aha! That's the beauty of it. That matched Combat mod could essentially BE the framework for it.. or at least for lewd combat animations lol. Honestly, you could even say its already in place and all that needs to be done is animators need to be called in. lol

14 hours ago, Screws said:

There are actually mods that allow you to zoom in more and reduce the unit fade of zooming. Plus that same logic could be said for the matched combat animations being a waste in general (Even many of the ones that are in the vanilla, unmodded version of the game)

It is the same and yeah it's a waste because battle are not adapted for cinematic POV, excepet if you play on very low difficulty, and then the game is rather pointless.
WAR 3 animation are mostly made for the trailers or for replays, NOBODY play in close up...

2 hours ago, Lorphe said:

It is the same and yeah it's a waste because battle are not adapted for cinematic POV, excepet if you play on very low difficulty, and then the game is rather pointless.
WAR 3 animation are mostly made for the trailers or for replays, NOBODY play in close up...

You cannot speak for everyone, my friend. That is overly presumptuous and an arrogant assumption to make. There are many people who enjoy zooming and seeing the action, my friend.

Personally I like running the battles on a super slow setting and witnessing the carnage from a closer perspective. If people did not enjoy seeing matched combat, then there would be no audience for it, no calling, and thus no point in making it. Clearly the game developers as well as these brilliant modders feel differently.