Shaders breaking on body on loaded saves: PICS included

Hello! Hopefully someone can save my 'me time' this evening.

Ive recently run into an issue where my save games are breaking, rapidly. If I start a new game everything is fine, no matter what I do.

However, when I load my saves at a later date, any adjustments in racemenu will break my shaders, shown in the first picture below. I included the before pic afterwards just to show everything was working in the exact same place before a slight body weight adjustment.

Id assume it was some bodyslide issue, but everything works if I start a fresh save, and I can go crazy with outfits and presets and adjustments and nothing breaks the shaders. If I go back to a save a few days later, broken. I have lost a couple saves in a row like this.

Let me know if you have any ideas! Thank you!

image.thumb.png.344029fc01a7156ab1143a5c31d2456b.pngimage.thumb.png.7437fb8d3ab62c7112f4d953b25a8945.png

Thats the new black face plague.

That one was tied to improper NPC weight edits, this one is caused by imporer normals. Adancement of NIOoverride use gave way to a number of mods that can dynamicly swap those. If the swap fails, or for one that does not match your body (say a UNP based noraml slapped onto a CBBE based body) this is just about what you will see in game.

Most likely a mod you have that dynamicly change those maps is packaged with ones that dont fit your body, or not packaged at all.

You can replicate the issue by manually overwriting said map yourself with an incorrect one, but thats not something likely to happen accidently.

Thank you so much for the response.

So do you think it is most likely a follower addon, or an outfit normally designed for UNP, that I have a 3BA patch for? 

I tried different skins and its not my skin.

From what you are saying it sounds like one of the UNP outfits that i got 3BA slides for.

Definetly not. Outfit comes with an entire body mesh pacakged, its unlikely that outfits have anything to do with your problem.

First of all - does it appear on naked character? If yes - forger about outfits alltogether. Most likely candidates suspect are pregnancy mods and alike. Anything that would try to change normal maos on the fly. Another option is that you very body mesh is screwd, but i cant even imagine how would that happen unintentionally.

Makes me think it is Fill Her Up, i think that works with a UNP base. interesting. thank you for the insight. I will see if I can narrow it down further. 

EDIT: Nope thats not it...  cant for the life of me figure out what could be causing this.

Edited by jameswerder

Thank you for your help, you absolutely led me to the fix last night. I had an old mesh for a musclemap that wasnt even really doing anything at this point, but started to cause the issue. 

At some point the muscle tone disappeared, then later this glitch happened.

Ah the joys of having 500+ mods running. 

Thanks again.