Do Any LL Mods Take Advantage of Sim Settlements 2?

I'm wondering if there are any mods that add their own devious structures? I can't be building cages when I'm out finding people to occupy them.

I found a mod for the first Sim Settlements called Sim Settlements: Conqueror that seems like the RP direction I'm going in for this save, I've never tried Conqueror myself, but I assume it's right; I'm looking for an SS2 mod however, I've never actually used SS1 before.

Cheers.

On 9/24/2022 at 7:37 PM, SwissxPiplup said:

I'm wondering if there are any mods that add their own devious structures? I can't be building cages when I'm out finding people to occupy them.

I found a mod for the first Sim Settlements called Sim Settlements: Conqueror that seems like the RP direction I'm going in for this save, I've never tried Conqueror myself, but I assume it's right; I'm looking for an SS2 mod however, I've never actually used SS1 before.

Cheers.

It would be really nice if there were, but there are none for SS2 unfortunately. There is one addon pack mod at Nexusmods, that adds a brothel plot, but I have never tried it. The settlers assigned to it would likely not do anything. The mod also seems to be a quite buggy lazy port of a SS1 version. Its called Sim Homestaed if you feel brave enough to try it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/50172

13 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

It would be really nice if there were, but there are none for SS2 unfortunately. There is one addon pack mod at Nexusmods, that adds a brothel plot, but I have never tried it. The settlers assigned to it would likely not do anything. The mod also seems to be a quite buggy lazy port of a SS1 version. Its called Sim Homestaed if you feel brave enough to try it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/50172

Damn, that is a shame, I could see tonnes of advantages to add SS2 support for LL mods, from Raider Pet slavery cages, to Family Planning med centres, to wasteland dairy milk farms.

I appreciate the search though, thank you!

• 2 months later...

There are SS2 animation markers for AAF, basically it flags AAF beds and items for use by AAF, something like what your talking would be based or extended from that, simply by lets say a dildo and adding it as furniture and tags for use by AAF. Adding custom Plots would mean adding a list of ready made three level plots so that each level replaces the next as it updates. Ie: you might start with a simple cage for example but it updates and adds  spotlights and dance areas ect. so yes its possible to do in SS2... but remember this, SS2 is a heavy beastie, lots of the stuff that goes on under the hood needs things to be balanced as far as performance, ie timing loops and so forth for updates. even if you wanted adding 5 high level brothels would mean something else needed to be removed.. that's what City Plans are all about... it runs a kind of Leveling system that works to add food, water and other things like happiness into a complex additive system. if you talking brothel, security -3, Heath minus -2, happiness plus 4, cleanliness minus -2, water and power use -1 and minus 1.... it might need to collect tax on it also.... so you would need to build security tax and inputs with a city plan that takes all that into account. :)  this is the kind of thing your dealing with with SIM Settlements 2, Conqueror is a Sim Settlements 1 Addon. However most of that mess is now fixed into SS2 Chapter 2 and possibly Chapter 3.. I'm sure there people looking for that...good luck.