Thick Optifine Playermodel for Minecraft

Thick Optifine Playermodel for Minecraft

Here's my own custom Minecraft Optifine Playermodel that I made super thick. I originally wasn't going to upload but I figured it'd be funner to share it and have it archived somewhere so I don't lose my progress. There's installation instructions in the zip file. Along with that I included a template model and skin that way you know how to edit it in Blockbench. For the most part everything is already mapped with your Minecraft skin, only thing you need to edit in Blockbench is the texture for the ass. Hope you all enjoy. for the stomach design

Credits to EnRomous for the stomach design.

2 hours ago, unknownphantom77 said:

This is pretty impressive! I would recommend moving to Figura (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/figura) since that allows more customization like hiding the original playermodel plus customizing armor. It uses blockbench files aswell.

I tried Figura but it just wasn't for me sadly, I much prefer Optifine playermodels since it's universal for any server I join (at least for me and the people who have my model) Overall just the ease of use for Optifine is much better. I wanted to provide a thick playermodel while keeping everything in the square style of Minecraft and condensing everything to the playerskin.

5 hours ago, homie T said:

I tried Figura but it just wasn't for me sadly, I much prefer Optifine playermodels since it's universal for any server I join (at least for me and the people who have my model) Overall just the ease of use for Optifine is much better. I wanted to provide a thick playermodel while keeping everything in the square style of Minecraft and condensing everything to the playerskin.

Any idea how to setup the args through TLaucher? Can't find where to put the args here

16 minutes ago, skulkid said:

Any idea how to setup the args through TLaucher? Can't find where to put the args here

Sadly I don't as I don't use the TLauncher. I saw a few Reddit posts out there so i'd try following those or searching for how to use Optifine player models on TLauncher is all I can really recommend :<

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 1:51 PM, EnRomous said:

Man, at least you could mention that you had used my assets as base for your model.

The thing I used was the stomach and even that didn't translate properly to the Optifine playermodel when I was making it so I had to redo it from scratch. Everything else I did entirely by myself for the model :/ I'm sorry I didn't know I had to state that I was using your stomach design.

2 minutes ago, homie T said:

The thing I used was the stomach and even that didn't translate properly to the Optifine playermodel when I was making it so I had to redo it from scratch. Everything else I did entirely by myself for the model :/ I'm sorry I didn't know I had to state that I was using your stomach design.

But to clarify no, I didn't use your models for a base, I only used your stomach design which I had to entirely remake myself for Optifine due to Blockbench not being able to translate it properly and the UV maps for the original stomach were somewhat broken so again, sorry.

4 hours ago, homie T said:

But to clarify no, I didn't use your models for a base, I only used your stomach design which I had to entirely remake myself for Optifine due to Blockbench not being able to translate it properly and the UV maps for the original stomach were somewhat broken so again, sorry.

Sure then, I don't mind anyways

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/19/2023 at 12:47 PM, Galaxykid1100 said:

hey can u make a vid on how to port the mod to minecraft?

That would be very useful as im trying my hardest right now to understand BlockBench and figure out how to on this thing. Right now i have no idea how to edit the thighs, stomach, and breast. The template model config file provided isn't showing up in BlockBench. Also have no idea where to put it. Im lost in these instructions making the skin.

Also for anyone using TLauncher like me in the setting there is something called Program augments. Works like JVM. And you haft to port your skin to TLauncher first before it actually starts to work. Because TLauncher rips the skin off of your account.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 12:55 AM, thydoublorr said:

That would be very useful as im trying my hardest right now to understand BlockBench and figure out how to on this thing. Right now i have no idea how to edit the thighs, stomach, and breast. The template model config file provided isn't showing up in BlockBench. Also have no idea where to put it. Im lost in these instructions making the skin.

Also for anyone using TLauncher like me in the setting there is something called Program augments. Works like JVM. And you haft to port your skin to TLauncher first before it actually starts to work. Because TLauncher rips the skin off of your account.

Aye so I'm using technic launcher too but for whatever reason I'm getting the colored squares showing when I play? Not sure if you're having the same issue

Edited by Niggaram
On 6/4/2023 at 8:20 PM, Niggaram said:

Aye so I'm using technic launcher too but for whatever reason I'm getting the colored squares showing when I play? Not sure if you're having the same issue

Your suppose to color over them. I've actually scraped this mod entirely. Did get it to work but had an issue with the mod making all body parts and model crinkle up into a tight ball. After trying to fix it, the game crapped to 5 fps standard after applying physics like giggle animations and what not in block bench. Right now the mod on my minecraft 1.19.4 worlds display everything but as 20 pixels in a lineat my feet. Physics work on this black line but leads to TLauncher ctd. 50 hours of trouble shooting and tutorials and no im not fixing this. Im not really a modder so until then, I have no idea whats wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...