Adjust cloth piece Body Slide

Hello, I need to adjust cloth for my character. I use "Undies - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)" and built morphs (chose group, built morphs,  batch build), but it still unfit

Spoiler

image.png.50d70dafe446b4914c9fbcbf9a665f60.png

But this exact piece is correct in outfit studio

Spoiler

image.png.ffbb131edcba156000fbd2d2bc56db55.png

How can I adjust it?

P.S. My BodySlide screen

Spoiler

image.png.841e032c3e11bccd7cb6156055fa42ce.png

image.png.c2c9f85578d21ed4dc2d70709480200d.png

Depending on how you do things, you need to be editing the bodyslide output files not the bodyslide nifs or the actual armour nifs, if you build your outfits to a temporary location, then edit those in outfit studio you should be good, the overwrite where ever those files are stored you should be good.

4 hours ago, hakto said:

@Varithina I notice that problem exist in other armors as well. Could it that some mod for example MilkMod or Inflation Framework changes body slides and despite building morphs armor cannot adjust to new slides value? 

If those armor mods are not for 3bbb, then that is potentially a problem as they are not building the morphs for the armor, one way to check is grab the chest armor for the set that is causing problems, equip it then go into race menu and play around with the breast sliders, if the armor does not match the sizes, clipping etc and is very obvious not work then it may be that the 3bbb conversion is either not working or not done properly or that you have other problems.

Give this a try, open up body slide, set the outfit and preset to what you are using, make sure the build morphs tick box is done, then while holding down the CTRL key, click on the batch build option, this will pull up a list of everything body slide can build, hit the build button, now select a directory to build them in, it does not matter where as long as there is not existing meshes directory, this will only be a working location and later on you will delete them, after choosing where to build you will be presented with a big or possibly small list of conflict files, make your way down that list, choosing the correct options, sometimes it will be already set, other times you may want to change it, make sure the body is the correct one, then press ok, now sit back and wait, when finished close body slide down and go to the directory where you build everything, now zip that up and add it as a mod, the base directory should show as meshes, with nothing else above it, now install it like any other mod, if you use mo2, now just drag it to just above xpmse, or above your override folder and see what it is conflicting with.  Now try entering the game and see if things work, if they do not chances are something is going wrong with the body slide for the various armor mods, especially if the nude body shows no changes when using racemenu morphs.