WW_Ragingkitttyx Animations

View File

Hiya! Here is my series of undressing/dressing animations so far, plus other animations that are included. This will be updated as frequently as possible!

Teasing:

UNDRESS

Couple undress 1

Couple unbutton

Pulling Pants Down

Stuck Zipper

Unbuttoning Shirt

Unbutton Pants

Unbutton Pants Version #2

Unhook Bra

Unzip Pants

Undress Sim

Undress Sim Top

Zipping Up Pants

DRESSING

Putting On Button Shirt

Dress Pants

**UPDATE**

There should be no more Last Exception Errors with this update

Example

I hope you enjoy!

8 hours ago, kelliq86 said:

Im not sure if anyone has said anything but these animations trigger better exceptions. I dont remember what the problem was now and I already removed the animations and deleted the error report but I came across this page again and thought Id say something. 

Thank you for making me aware of that. I will make an attempt to fix it.

On 9/30/2022 at 9:14 PM, Mellor81 said:

your animations file throws up LE's like crazy took me 2 days to go through every single animator 1 by 1 but can confirm 100% it was this file, you may want to take a look into it to see if you can find what the issue is.

I'm currently looking into it. Thanks so much for the feedback!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hiya! Just wanted to post here that I have found the reason why your animations are causing errors; basically, your WW snippet tunings do not have unique instance IDs (instead they have the same IDs as various EA tunings). It's fairly simple to fix though:

If you use Sims 4 Studio, when you have the snippet tuning selected, go to the Data tab on the right hand side. Give it a unique tuning name (all your snippets need a different tuning name or the game will only read one of them), then open the Hash Generator (at the top of S4S, click Tools > Hash Generator) and select High Bit. Copy your tuning name and put it in the Text box in the hash generator, then copy the FNV64 value generated, and paste this into the Instance box in the Data tab (S4S should automatically update everything else for you afterwards - you may need to click onto a different tuning then go back to see it). Then do the same thing for all your other snippet tunings. Once you're done, you can check everything is correct by uploading your package to https://pkg.sims4toolkit.com/#/view which will tell you if anything like that is off (mismatched IDs etc). Turbo's site also has a more detailed explanation on how to do this if you need it: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/139556/creating-wickedwhims-animation-xml-file-4

If you're still not sure, I can upload a fixed version of the file here so you can have a look at it yourself if you need it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...