Cyberpunk 2077 modding future hopes

With the announcement of CDPR releasing really in-depth modding tools I'm hoping we'll see a big influx of mods for the game here, I'd love to see things on the same scale as Skyrim and Fallout happen to this game. With the futuristic setting the possibilities could be limitless. Big hopes that there will be a new forum to post all the Cyberpunk mods here.

Something I've definitely been waiting for.  Cyberpunk 2077 already has a pretty healthy modding community on Nexus (currently ranked 12th behind the Bethesda games) there just hasn't seemed to be much movement in the adult modding scene beyond a few body mods and nudity/topless mods. Which is strange, because unlike the Bethesda games, Cyberpunk was actually built with nudity and sex animations in the base game, so you think it would be relatively easy to expand it.  But perhaps the release of dedicated modding tools and the current explosion of interest since "Cyberpunk Edgerunners" came out on Netflix, we will finally see some serious adult modding.  I mean graphics and animation wise, Cyberpunk blows any Bethesda game out of the water (which it should being much newer) and the sexy, anything goes world is just screaming for some seriously naughty mods. 

My hopes, is that we will be able to mod the game. And that CDPR keeps on updating and adding features to the modkit. So players can fully mod the game as they wish.

I believe that it will be a missed opportunity for CDPR, in terms of money. If Skyrim and fallout 4 didn't have a vibrent modding community( Not only sex mods, but also lets be honest here sex sells) I doubt that skyrim would have so much players playing and rebuying the game.

If they release a good modkit and support the modding community they could milk the game like skyrim.

On 9/18/2022 at 10:42 PM, Dervrak said:

Something I've definitely been waiting for.  Cyberpunk 2077 already has a pretty healthy modding community on Nexus (currently ranked 12th behind the Bethesda games) there just hasn't seemed to be much movement in the adult modding scene beyond a few body mods and nudity/topless mods. Which is strange, because unlike the Bethesda games, Cyberpunk was actually built with nudity and sex animations in the base game, so you think it would be relatively easy to expand it.  But perhaps the release of dedicated modding tools and the current explosion of interest since "Cyberpunk Edgerunners" came out on Netflix, we will finally see some serious adult modding.  I mean graphics and animation wise, Cyberpunk blows any Bethesda game out of the water (which it should being much newer) and the sexy, anything goes world is just screaming for some seriously naughty mods. 

The main issue with attracting interest from the adult community is probably the 3rd person being really iffy. People raise BDs as an in-world workaround but nobody is really enthralled by that idea.

The 3rd person however is incredibly wooden because cdpr decided it was going to be first-person only and didn't do anything with the player character's animations, a decision that was honestly a serious mistake on their part.