NPC on NPC rape/combat-sex

Try out Commonwealth Captives in combination with AAF Autonomy. CW captives will randomly spawn captive, non-hostile settlers around raider and supermutant camps. Autonomy will let NPCs initiate sex with each other through AAF. Just  open the mod menu and enable NPCs from hostile factions to be able to have sex with each other and the candid rape scenes you are looking for may eventually happen. Or the raiders would just fuck each other instead. Autonomy has a ton of settings to tweak to make it work to your liking.

As long as the enemies are not alerted or in combat they will look for somebody to fuck.

From my experience though the dialogue scripts in autonomy bricked a couple of my companions and I had to rollback a few saves a couple of times. idk exactly how buggy autonomy is but you should read through the thread if you're going to use it.

On 9/22/2022 at 11:58 AM, almond93 said:

Try out Commonwealth Captives in combination with AAF Autonomy. CW captives will randomly spawn captive, non-hostile settlers around raider and supermutant camps. Autonomy will let NPCs initiate sex with each other through AAF. Just  open the mod menu and enable NPCs from hostile factions to be able to have sex with each other and the candid rape scenes you are looking for may eventually happen. Or the raiders would just fuck each other instead. Autonomy has a ton of settings to tweak to make it work to your liking.

As long as the enemies are not alerted or in combat they will look for somebody to fuck.

From my experience though the dialogue scripts in autonomy bricked a couple of my companions and I had to rollback a few saves a couple of times. idk exactly how buggy autonomy is but you should read through the thread if you're going to use it.

Now we just need binoculars to observe from a safe distance. Incidentally, there's a few other mods that also have NPC-NPC sex like Magno Cum Gaudio, but apparently the MCG systems don't play nice with a lot of the AAF modules which perform similar functions. Thus, you have to disable some things (see AAF F-ing guide) to get them to play nice. There's pros-cons to MCG though. I like the AAF Sexual Harassment stuff more, but the relationship and interactions in MCG are sweet.