Uninstalled HentaiPregnancy and requirements, game screen is just black

nordwhore

As the title says I isntalled HentaiPregnancy for SexLab and it's requirements and afteer chronic CTDs I decided to uninstall it, now when I attempt to play the game the screen is black with a flickering mouse image. Menus open up as usual but when I exit an afterimage of the menu remains. I've tried reinstalling everything, uninstalling everything and then reinstalling CBBE, uninstalling and reinstalling the custom skeleton everything I can think of that may have been impacted by the pregnancy mod.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated ,I really don't want to have to do another clean install.

Yep, after I load a game the screen goes black but for parts

Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm=1
moonpath.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Weapons and Armor fixes.esp=1
Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp=1
Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp=1
BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp=1
Hunting in Skyrim.esp=1
moonpath_questdata.esp=1
Tundra Defense.esp=1
RichMerchants_Less.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
ASX_Spells.esp=1
LFox Pickpocketing Chance Caps at 95.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
private_nokillblur_test.esp=1
Crimson Tide - Blood.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
smakit_house_markers_plus.esp=1
bowX30only.esp=1
DragonBlood.esp=1
dip.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
DLC1FLL.esp=1
DLC2FLL.esp=1
FeminizedLevelLists.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Estrus Chaurus.esp=1
HentaiImpregnation.esp=1

This is with everything re-activated.

Have you tried it multiple times? If yes, everytime at the same time?

What about the first safe you got, an automatically created one after getting of the cart in Helgen?

Another thing you might want to do is to start a vanilla-game without anything activated; you can activate everything after thatt again.

Well, I was updating you with what I'd done, I just mentioned what I was trying as well.:)

De-activating and re-activating everything seems to have fixed the screen problem, but now I'm getting CTDs whenever the pregnancy starts to show which I had fixed before. Still, better than the whole thing not working.

Well, I was updating you with what I'd done, I just mentioned what I was trying as well. :)

De-activating and re-activating everything seems to have fixed the screen problem, but now I'm getting CTDs whenever the pregnancy starts to show which I had fixed before. Still, better than the whole thing not working.

If you don't have a belly node you will CTD when the mod tries to scale the belly.

Can be tricky getting XP32 installed with SOS, if you installed XP32 after SOS you can also CTD because SOS comes with it's own skeleton.

I'd try reinstalling XP32 then SOS and run FNIS just in case.

Well that fixed the CTD, but only because the Bodyslide++ 'Build' doesn't seem be taking (running as Admin) and even with 100% chance of pregnancy pregnancy isn't triggering either, :(

Edit: Reinstalled latest Sexlab and updates HentaiPregnancy from v1.10 to v.11 (missed that update) and it seems to have fixed it, belly is growing and it isn't CTDing after belly growth.  

Had a second pregnancy in game, belly isn't growing again. The only change was that I had exited the game then gone started it again. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I really appreciate the help though.

I am guessing you know it takes a while for the belly to grow depending on the duration you set and that there is a post pregnancy period now, they are listed with "(Post)" in the MCM. I doubt you've filled all 20 slots.

I know there are some custom NPCs where it won't work because they have their own custom bodies, like selene kate for example.

Did it appear in the list? I take it was a named NPC? Was it the same NPC/PC that worked the first time.

Yep, it's still on 7 days and I've waited ten for the belly to grow and I waited for the post pregnancy ending message to appear before I attempted to get knocked up again.

I'm not using any custom NPC mods and the pregnancy appears on the list. It is my character that is pregnant and a different NPC is the father.

Edit: Just gave birth with a flat belly so doesn't seem to be a timeframe issue.

Yep, it's still on 7 days and I've waited ten for the belly to grow and I waited for the post pregnancy ending message to appear before I attempted to get knocked up again.

I'm not using any custom NPC mods and the pregnancy appears on the list. It is my character that is pregnant and a different NPC is the father.

Edit: Just gave birth with a flat belly so doesn't seem to be a timeframe issue.

Did you do anything inbetween when it worked and now? Cause it sounds to me like your belly mesh is not installed right.

Exited the game, browsed the internet, re-entered the game, rested until post-pregnancy message appeared. I assume that is the issue too, not sure what to do about it as I've followed the installation instructions to the letter. Running it as admin and the breast bounce mechanics work too (just during sex), they didn't with the old mesh I was using.

Archived