Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 Mods

It is better to think together, understand and solve the problem with APPCRASH in CS1 with 3D Migoto-based mods than to press Alt+f4 every time. When I press the "Exit" button, an icon appears in the game menu with the message: An error occurred. Window Win32 Base :: on Close: An error occurred when closing a window in Win32. After pressing Esc, a message about APPCRASH appears, the name of the module with an error - msvcr100.dll . Does anyone know what this means?

18 hours ago, a13681737405 said:

How to install the mod? Thanks a lot

Put the files in the same folder as ed8.exe. Be sure to use the correct version for your game. You will know it loaded correctly if you see the message in the corner when you start the game, and if you press F10, you will see a message saying dxdi.ini reloaded.

Please be aware that my Chinese language CLE release has both an x86 and x64 release, be sure to use the correct version.

Also be aware that the Chinese version only changes the swimsuits to nude mod, the skirt delete mod is not included. You must equip the swimsuit item to use the mod, and the item is available only through new game plus or by save file editing. It is not obtainable through normal play. Please see my earlier post on save file editors for Chinese players.

18 hours ago, a13681737405 said:

闪之轨迹改是不是只能使用裸体mod,不能打裙子删除的mod?

Only the nude mod has been ported.  The skirt delete mod can be ported, but it will need to be somebody with the Chinese language release.  I do not own the Chinese game.  Porting the skirt delete mod will be a lot of work.

The basic process is outlined here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3786873.  Only steps 1, 3 and 5 need to be performed, since the meshes will match perfectly with identical weight groups.

Steps:
1. Find the character in game, perform a screen dump.
2. Identify the relevant hash.
3. Import the CLE asset from the screen dump in Blender, and then open the mesh from my XSEED mod.
4. Join the XSEED mod to the CLE asset, then delete the CLE asset.
5. Export the final mesh.

Overall it is easy, but time consuming.  CS1 has 25 modified meshes and CS2 has 46 modified meshes.  Both games have approximately another 10 hashes to find and completely disable as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

17 hours ago, jimkage said:

I dunno, has there been a game update? I don’t have CS2 installed right now so I can’t check. According to steamdb, the last version update was in August.

Edited by amorrow28
3 minutes ago, Aura2696 said:

How do you install the unskirt mod?

Extract the files into the game folder. The root of the mod (where dxd11.dll is) should be where the game exe is.

Also, my mod is for the North American release (Xseed, Steam/GOG). There is a version here for Asian languages version (CS Kai, Clouded Leopard) but that one only modifies the swimsuit. CS Kai users should be aware that the game can be x86 or x64, and to make sure to use the correct version of 3DMigoto.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022/9/16 at 午後2時15分, amorrow28 said:

1271551980_2022-09-1422_43_38-The LegendofHeroes-TrailsofColdSteel(D3D11)_SteamEnabled_GoGInited.png.2d9ad7a7148b7064483789b42f0448a3.png

これが私の無料カメラ スクリプトの新しいバージョンです。

CS1_Free_Camera.CT 60.66キロバイト · 138 ダウンロード

CS2_Free_Camera.CT 72.02キロバイト · 121 ダウンロード

アップデート:

• (CS1) CS2 freecam を CS1 にバックポートしました。より優れたコントロール、minZ/tilt limit のロック解除/FPS モードに依存しなくなり、カメラの衝突球体と相互作用しなくなり、戦闘やカットシーンで機能するようになりました。
  • (CS1/CS2) 強制一時停止中にフリーカメラが機能するようになりました。
  • (CS1) MinZ を CS2/TXe freecam から CS1 にバックポートし、深度乗数を調整できるようになりました (デフォルトは CS2/TXe と同じ 1.5 に設定)。
  • (CS1/CS2) HUD の非表示が無効になるとすぐにミニマップが再表示されるようになりました。以前のミニマップは、カットシーン/バトル/ロード ゲームまで再表示されませんでした。
  • (CS1/CS2) ホットキーを使用してカメラ距離を調整できるようになりました。有効にした後、Home/End キーを使用して、カメラをプレイヤー キャラクターに近づけたり遠ざけたりします。

使い方は 上の記事を参考に してください。

楽しみ!

特典映像:

隠された内容を明らかにする

191065249_2022-09-1422_28_16-TheLegendofHeroes-TrailsofColdSteel(D3D11)_SteamEnabled_GoGInited.png.15d58982a0bde2743691a081f8c26bbe.png

他のすべての無料カメラ スクリプトは次のとおりです。Trails  of Cold Steel 3はじまりの軌跡黒の軌跡黒の軌跡 2東京ザナドゥ eX+Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DanaRyza のアトリエRyza のアトリエ 2CS4 用のMinZ (*咳* アップスカート) スクリプトも作成しました

Hi, is it possible to make a Japanese version of this cameraCT?

On 4/9/2023 at 10:56 PM, whatamidoing4321 said:

Hey,

do you have a download for the cold steel one mod? the one in the original post isn't available anymore

Thanks

You need to login to see the downloads.

5 hours ago, kojirouten2 said:

Hi, is it possible to make a Japanese version of this cameraCT?

The free-camera mod only supports the NIS America release (Steam/GOG).  NIS America Trails of Cold Steel supports both English and Japanese.

16 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

ダウンロードを表示するには、ログインする必要があります。

フリーカメラ mod は、NIS America リリース (Steam/GOG) のみをサポートします。NIS America Trails of Cold Steel は、英語と日本語の両方をサポートしています。

16 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

ダウンロードを表示するには、ログインする必要があります。

フリーカメラ mod は、NIS America リリース (Steam/GOG) のみをサポートします。NIS America Trails of Cold Steel は、英語と日本語の両方をサポートしています。

Thank you very much for your reply.

8 hours ago, Plotat said:

First time modding / using a mod for anything. Anywhere I can look for detailed steps on how to download and use this mod?

Put all the files in the same folder as ed8.exe (CS1) / ed8_2_PC_US.exe (CS2), then load the game as usual.

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2022 at 7:53 PM, amorrow28 said:

unskirt_new.png.4e8d003f3389e665c9794585afd2550f.png

Here is my UnSkirt Mod, ported to the MDL format!

Kuro_UnSkirtMod_v1.3_MDL version.7z 51.26 MB · 602 downloads

This version of my mod does not require the use of 3DMigoto, as it replaces the mdl files that come with the game.  Who might want to use this, instead of the 3DMigoto version?

1. PS4, PS5, Steam Deck / Linux players (and maybe one day Switch if that port happens)
  2. Anybody who does not like 3DMigoto, or anybody who really likes Steam Overlay / Steam Input
  3. Anybody who wants to try using these files with Kuro 2, including the PS4 version that is already out

Since this version overwrites the MDL files that come with your game, PLEASE backup your files first.  I suggest backing up the entire "c" folder.

Also, I made my Shizuna bikini with jacket mod as a demonstration only, but I liked it so much that I included it as a bonus in this download!

This version does not include 3DMigoto.  Please see here for the same mod, using 3DMigoto instead.

How to use:

If you don't have access to all the costumes you want to use, please give my costume-buying Cheat Engine table a try!

Please note: You can use MDL mods and 3DMigoto mods together, but MDL mods will generally override 3DMigoto mods because 3DMigoto depends on identifying unmodified assets to know when to inject.

Is there a way to apply this mods on steam OS for Steamdeck usage ?

On 9/3/2022 at 11:19 PM, amorrow28 said:

674830312_2022-09-0321_58_40-TheLegendofHeroes-TrailsofColdSteel(D3D11)_SteamEnabled_GoGInited.png.8ee16fc59d8f30ecfdb92d5139e4de0f.png

I made skirt delete mods for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II (Steam/GOG, Windows) using 3DMigoto.

UPDATE: Version 1.1 and up have nude mods as well.

NEW VERSION 1.1 for CS1:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/197070-trails-of-cold-steel-1-and-2-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3865635

CS1_UnSkirtMod_v1.0_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z - OBSOLETE

NEW VERSION 1.1a for CS2:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/197070-trails-of-cold-steel-1-and-2-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3873285

CS2_UnSkirtMod_v1.0_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z - OBSOLETE

These are for the XSEED North American Release.  Please see here for CLE.

Press F1 for help, F2 to turn mod on and off.  Costumes will only appear modded in-game; they will appear normal in the menus.

Note:  They are not fully debugged -- I actually played these games on the PS3, so I didn't have save files like I did with CS3/CS4.  I mostly used the debug room, but they seemed to work properly in-game with basic testing.  I just did these for fun, and I don't really plan to add more to them.  But if someone else wants to add more (for example nude mods), please feel free to do so.

If your controller doesn't work with 3DMigoto, try:

Enjoy!

My other skirt delete mods:  Trails of Cold Steel III, Trails of Cold Steel IV, Hajimari no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki, Tokyo Xanadu eX+.

Want to know if this one can be applied as well to steamdeck