3 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Oh YAY you updated, I'm lovin it, I just have a small problem, no matter what I do the eyebrows are messed up, I have all the dependancies too. Is one supposed to overwrite the other in a certain order as they all seem to clash. Please post which one's come after which dependancies. I want mine to look as good as yours :) 

I try to keep Maven2's eye brows near the bottom of my load order. I find before loading a preset to set the face part to high poly under the head tab first. This usually does the trick otherwise I have to import the face sculpt from the sculpt tab. They need a kick every now and then.

Yeah brows are weird and if the above options don't work try fooling around with the brow sliders. It's either the depth or width slider that makes them "pop" on all of a sudden, can't remember which.

Hope this helps :)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 4:22 AM, RowdyD1313 said:

Changing Yuriana won't be easy since it's set to a Master file. Got my work cut out for me.  ?

If you need help with this lmk! I just modified BYW scripts you just need this SSE CreationKit Fixes at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) and then in the INI set the AllowSaveESM to true

EDIT: feel free to DM me on disc im in the BWY server as Mumble I would love these as replacers!

Edited by mummble
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/6/2023 at 2:13 PM, POLTATO said:

just started modding. what armor are the girls wearing in the showcase, i dont see any similar armor from my bodyslide

Sorry for the late reply, most of the armors are from this:

Also some DX TBD conversions with the Dragon's Crown Sorceress TBD from Nexus.

• 2 months later...

These are Incredible! is it possible to apply these presets to the npcs from Yuriana? I enjoy the mod for the story and what not but some of the wenchs faces are not ideal. and changing them with proteus or abduction results in a black face bug. 

1 hour ago, ltraec said:

These are Incredible! is it possible to apply these presets to the npcs from Yuriana? I enjoy the mod for the story and what not but some of the wenchs faces are not ideal. and changing them with proteus or abduction results in a black face bug. 

Other than doing a replacer, not that I've seen. Unfortunately.

Edited by RowdyD1313

I was thinking of doing a sort of tribute mod to Yuriana/Koz, seeing as how his mods were the inspiration for me to make my own. Just something little like the original followers in their old locations using the presets. Maybe Arabella and Maisie too. Koz would have to be cool with it though. Nothing big just rescue them and continue adventuring.  

Edited by RowdyD1313
4 hours ago, ltraec said:

yes thats exactly what i was trying to do make a replacer. but my modding skills are novice so im not sure how id actually do it

Replacers aren't really my thing. I tried them awhile back and I'd really have to screw with my setup, including rolling back my creation kit, which I have everything just the way I want it at the moment. You'll also need to unpack Koz's mod which is now a master file. They don't like to play nice.

• 3 months later...