[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless

View File

bhunptrxmini.png.eb0d9395ef7ff2411c10297e68d4bb2d.png

An edit of TRX_Trixter's TRX Futanari Addon specifically made to fit Vaginaless BHUNP. Essentially a Vaginaless BHUNP version of my previous mod.

NOTE: Requires original. Every variant is SMP-enabled dy befault. To disable SMP, do not install the physics config file and use the "SMP Collisions Object Off" zap slider in BodySlide.

There are several files available. Below is a rundown of each.

[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1 Default

Just the basic schlong addon edited to fit Vaginaless BHUNP. Comes with SMP support, but otherwise nothing fancy.

[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1

bhunpwetTRXmini.png.a8affb47799bb4e5bfc091287bbe9809.png

The glans has been separated into its own mesh with tweaked specular values, giving it a glistening wet look.

[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1 DW Pubes

A version with the aforementioned wet glans edit and my 17(+17) pube styles and ball hair, selectable as BodySlide zaps. Separated into three different projects due to size. See screenshots section for previews of each style. SMP-enabled.

[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1 TRX Pubes

A version with the wet glans and the four TRX Futanari Addon pubic hair by TRX_Trixter, selectable as BodySlide zaps. Note: The meshes for these styles do not show up in BodySlide. SMP-enabled.

FW4 Versions

vgnlsschlngfw4bhunpmini.png.2b8e8662f005c0f828b73aa5cbb29a89.png

You will notice that there are also versions of each of the above files marked "FW4". This is a reference to the FW4 foreskin slider. I like foreskin on my characters but due to the way that Skyrim's weight painting works, the glans will often clip through the foreskin when using TRX Futanari Addon's various foreskin sliders. On these versions, I made the FW1+2+3+4 sliders permanent and readjusted the sliders and weights accordingly to eliminate clipping issues. I made these for my personal use but I figure others might like to use it too.

For additional foreskin related customisation I recommend my TRX Foreskin Overlays (assembly required):

Spoiler

Note: Unfortunately, all of the above are simple BodySlide projects that output meshes that replace the schlong in the original TRX Futanari Addon. If you wish to turn these into separate addons, I recommend you see this tutorial for instructions:

Spoiler

dw's Schlong Physics Selector FOMOD

A FOMOD by tznvlw that allows you to select from 4 different SMP configuration files that enable physics and collisions on the scrotum, and optionally the shaft. With the new collision shapes introduced in 1.1, there now are semi-accurate collisions with your characters thighs. They are not perfect, however, and there are several "blind spots" where the balls will simply fall through your character like nothing was there. Also, it should be noted that these physics were made with the TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong in mind and do not look as good with default TRX's scrotum shape, geometry and weights. Some comparison videos:

Spoiler

TRX:

TRX-ERF Hybrid

Acknowledgements

TRX_Trixter for TRX Futanari Addon, pema123 for SMP config

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/29/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    The original TRX Futanari Addon
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

13 minutes ago, KingXIV said:

I thought TRX Futanari didn't support Bhunp or has there been an update or conversion that has been made?

This is that conversion. I made it for my Vaginaless BHUNP mod, but it'll probably look ok on regular BHUNP as well if you don't look at the crotch too closely.

5 minutes ago, DorklyInspired said:

Does it still use the same trx textures or will I have to make new patches entirely?

You'll need to bake new schlong textures for maximum seamlessness- I'll be uploading the .blend files for that later.

Edit: This is the BHUNP version so definitely. CBBE and UNP based textures are completely different

Edited by donnerwetter
2 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

You'll need to bake new schlong textures for maximum seamlessness- I'll be uploading the .blend files for that later.

Edit: This is the BHUNP version so definitely. CBBE and UNP based textures are completely different

Ah ok. Well thank you for giving me a reason to finally tryout Bhunp.

13 minutes ago, DorklyInspired said:

Ah ok. Well thank you for giving me a reason to finally tryout Bhunp.

The extra detail in the butt area alone makes it worth it IMO. By the way, I uploaded the .blend file on this mod's download page if you want to bake some textures.

Note: it's intended for specifically my vaginaless BHUNP but the results are probably tolerable on regular BHUNP if that's what you want to use it for.

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The extra detail in the butt area alone makes it worth it IMO. By the way, I uploaded the .blend file on this mod's download page if you want to bake some textures.

Note: it's intended for specifically my vaginaless BHUNP but the results are probably tolerable on regular BHUNP if that's what you want to use it for.

Are there any patches you have made already for certain skins?

7 minutes ago, DorklyInspired said:

Are there any patches you have made already for certain skins?

Just the Default BHUNP Pack which covers the different options BHUNP comes with, and also Sapphire's Overhauled Skin which needs the latter installed anyway since it does not have normal maps on its own.

8 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Just the Default BHUNP Pack which covers the different options BHUNP comes with, and also Sapphire's Overhauled Skin which needs the latter installed anyway since it does not have normal maps on its own.

So does it work with just installing your body and the trx without patching?

6 minutes ago, DorklyInspired said:

So does it work with just installing your body and the trx without patching?

You'll need to use my textures too.

Basically

Spoiler

You need

BodySlide Projects - Installer
Body Textures - Default BHUNP Pack - Installer

as well as

Schlong Textures - Futanari CBBE - Default BHUNP Pack - Installer
and/or
Schlong Textures - TRX Futanari Addon - Default BHUNP Pack - Installer

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say, that it works pretty good for regular BHUNP, finally I have no "neck seam" (lol) and also looks excellent with your own textures from BHUNP vaginaless (there also took ERF Futanari CBBE textures which also fits amazing on regular BHUNP, with the UNP conversion provided in the port that you also did (Uncut CBBE Futanari Schlong))

So, if someone is wondering how it looks on regular BHUNP (no vaginaless), it does look very good.

Many thanks for all the development you have made for us BHUNP regular users (maybe indirectly or not) and for the vaginaless BHUNP users on the futanari side, really appreciated.

Edited by Bad Luck Gacha
20 minutes ago, Bad Luck Gacha said:

Just wanted to say, that it works pretty good for regular BHUNP, finally I have no "neck seam" (lol) and also looks excellent with your own textures from BHUNP vaginaless (there also took ERF Futanari CBBE textures which also fits amazing on regular BHUNP, with the UNP conversion provided in the port that you also did (Uncut CBBE Futanari Schlong))

So, if someone is wondering how it looks on regular BHUNP (no vaginaless), it does look very good.

Many thanks for all the development you have made for us BHUNP regular users (maybe indirectly or not) and for the vaginaless BHUNP users on the futanari side, really appreciated.

The pickings were very slim indeed for BHUNP users when it came to schlong choices, so I'm glad to have helped.

I've been trying for hours and I still cannot see the vaginaless body with the Addon for Unique Character (BHUNP), can someone help? 

Here are the steps I followed:

Installed through MO 2:

[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless w Wet Glans FW4

TRX - Futanari Addon (WIP) 1.2.4

I opened BodySlide Studio build and batch build both body (still contains the vagina?) and addon, copied the output to Unique Character Folder.

What am I doing wrong?

20221011123907_1.jpg

load.PNG

priority.PNG

bodyslide_body.PNG

bodyslide_addon].PNG

2 hours ago, Algoz- said:

I've been trying for hours and I still cannot see the vaginaless body with the Addon for Unique Character (BHUNP), can someone help? 

Here are the steps I followed:

Installed through MO 2:

[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless w Wet Glans FW4

TRX - Futanari Addon (WIP) 1.2.4

I opened BodySlide Studio build and batch build both body (still contains the vagina?) and addon, copied the output to Unique Character Folder.

What am I doing wrong?

20221011123907_1.jpg

load.PNG

priority.PNG

bodyslide_body.PNG

bodyslide_addon].PNG

It is looking like the body texture isn't being applied correctly ?

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

It is looking like the body texture isn't being applied correctly ?

Thanks for the heads up, finally found the culprit!

Turns out I was choosing the wrong option when installing dw's Vaginaless BHUNP - Body Textures (Default BHUNP), I was supposed to choose Main option but instead chose Unique Character. Now it's importing fine and my head hurts, zero knowledge on meshes and textures...

install.PNG

Edited by Algoz-
  • 1 month later...
On 8/29/2022 at 8:18 AM, donnerwetter said:

You mentioned baking some textures, could you please refer me to a guide to doing so?

1 hour ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

You mentioned baking some textures, could you please refer me to a guide to doing so?

I also made these instructions for someone else:

Spoiler

baking.thumb.png.669808cb399132db624a34365bf6ab5e.png

Prerequisites to using this tutorial:

• Install Blender
  •  
  • Convert your texture into png using something like paint.net
  •  
  • Download the appropriate .blend file for your schlong, found on in the downloads for each of my vaginaless schlongs

1. Go to the right and click 3BA

2. Drag and drop your converted png texture into the window as shown

3. Connect your texture as shown

4. Switch back to trx. Select your schlong texture and connect it to the node shown

5. Click on the node titled 1st Bake Target and make sure it is highlighted in white.

6. With trx still selected on the right, shift+click on 3BA and make sure they are both selected, with trx in orange and 3BA in darker orange

7. Make sure Selected to Active is ticked and click bake

8. Let it bake

9. Once done, do three things before baking again. First, click on 2nd Bake Target and make sure it is highlighted in white. Second, click on trx and make sure only it is highlighted. Third, untick selected to active. Then bake again.

10. Let it bake again

11. Go to the menu shown and save the result as .png. Exit Blender without saving the .blend file. Then convert this png into .dds using paint.net

Done. For anything else, refer to EvilReflex's tutorial

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, brutherman said:

I could have looked past it in the downloads but I didn't see any

6 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Nope, you were right. Can't tell if I forgot to upload it when I first put the mod up or if I accidentally deleted it during the last update. Either way, I'm uploading it now.

Done! Happy baking