DOAXVV Mods by Lunatic dawn ( DMM-Centered )

10 hours ago, zalkdan said:

Can I request that you do a mod for Makeup Sapone for Tina/Kokoro/Koharu as well? I know one already exists but its a bit buggy, especially for Koharu.

DMM or Steam?  He doesn't support Steam.

When asking a question, you should at least capture the screen specifically of what bug it is.

Edited by lhk93006
21 hours ago, lhk93006 said:

DMM or Steam?  He doesn't support Steam.

When asking a question, you should at least capture the screen specifically of what bug it is.

For DMM, since I know he's DMM centered.

I can't replicate the issue I had previously with Koharu (and Tina) where the bikini parts wouldn't render in and those portions have chunks missing. It does break when I toggled to malfunction mode for Tina though.

DOAX-VenusVacation_231226_083733.jpg

SSR Stella Capricorn (Koharu)

Normal:
X + 1 --- toggle bra
X + 2 --- toggle tops
X + 3 --- toggle arm & neck
Z + 2 --- toggle skirt
C + 1 --- toggle transparency of bra

Built with High Polygon and Smoother body ( V2 ) 

DOAX_VV 2023-12-28 17-06-51.jpg

DOAX_VV 2023-12-28 17-08-00.jpg

If you installed GUICVM 1.4.1 or higher,
You can check key bindings by GUICVM.

Preview.jpg

Press F4, or move mouse cursor left top of window & click appered icon.
then click swimsuit icon.

Caution:

If you don't want to use GUICVM, Please disable or delete "sub-gui-text.ini".

SSR_Stella_Capricorn.zip

Edited by Lunatic dawn

@Long-tailed Tit@HI-METAL@Lunatic dawn

sorry for the ping, but I think you guys might be interested in this topic.
So not sure if you noticed, but if you use the original high poly mesh from here

you will get visible seams at where the pelvis UV island connects with the stomach UV island.

Initially I tried to make it so that all new vertices at the UV seam of the high poly mesh is exactly at the mid point of the old vertices of the low poly mesh, so in this case the UV map should look exactly like the low poly version, but the seam is still apparent in game.

Then I went furthur and made it so that the geometry at the seam is exactly the same as low poly by deleting high poly faces and reconstructing the seam part so that it looks exactly like low poly near the seam for the UV map. But this just makes the seam even more apparent in game.

But then when I look at some of @Lunatic dawn's meshes, it seems like you are able to fix this seam problem.

However, I can't find any difference at all near the seams between @Lunatic dawn's body and the original high poly body.

The Normals are the same, UV maps are the same, topology(vertex/face/edges) is also the same.

So currently I have no idea how to fix this problem, and would be really appreciated if I can get some answers.

5 hours ago, Honoka012 said:

@Long-tailed Tit@HI-METAL@Lunatic dawn

sorry for the ping, but I think you guys might be interested in this topic.
So not sure if you noticed, but if you use the original high poly mesh from here

you will get visible seams at where the pelvis UV island connects with the stomach UV island.

Initially I tried to make it so that all new vertices at the UV seam of the high poly mesh is exactly at the mid point of the old vertices of the low poly mesh, so in this case the UV map should look exactly like the low poly version, but the seam is still apparent in game.

Then I went furthur and made it so that the geometry at the seam is exactly the same as low poly by deleting high poly faces and reconstructing the seam part so that it looks exactly like low poly near the seam for the UV map. But this just makes the seam even more apparent in game.

But then when I look at some of @Lunatic dawn's meshes, it seems like you are able to fix this seam problem.

However, I can't find any difference at all near the seams between @Lunatic dawn's body and the original high poly body.

The Normals are the same, UV maps are the same, topology(vertex/face/edges) is also the same.

So currently I have no idea how to fix this problem, and would be really appreciated if I can get some answers.

This has already been discussed several times on this forum, is that what you mean?

4 hours ago, Yorom said:

This has already been discussed several times on this forum, is that what you mean?

Thanks a lot for the simple yet miraculous solution, but do you mind explain a bit more?
Looking into the 3dmigoto addon, there doesn't seem to be any distinction between the selected(active) uv layer and the other ones when exporting the mesh.

So how does the game even know which uv layer to read in the first place?

From what I read in 

it seems like each layer cooresponds to a different pixel shader. does that mean TEXCOORD.zw is the actual one thats responsible for diffuse map?

19 hours ago, Honoka012 said:

Thanks a lot for the simple yet miraculous solution, but do you mind explain a bit more?
Looking into the 3dmigoto addon, there doesn't seem to be any distinction between the selected(active) uv layer and the other ones when exporting the mesh.

So how does the game even know which uv layer to read in the first place?

From what I read in 

it seems like each layer cooresponds to a different pixel shader. does that mean TEXCOORD.zw is the actual one thats responsible for diffuse map?

I won't explain it to you because I don't know, it's just the way it is.

Happy New Year

6 hours ago, Frozendawn said:

I noticed a texture difference on garter belt between the Honoka and common versions of Auspicious Blossom. Is it a difference carried over from the unmodded original suits?

Capture1.thumb.PNG.05f1008e1a287be44a20f06550426a35.PNG

Capture2.PNG.967793812ae2f257a65f74fbd7f81257.PNG

Disabled mods show that difference comes from original.

DOAX_VV 2024-01-04 08-56-44.jpg

DOAX_VV 2024-01-04 08-57-30.jpg

On 1/2/2024 at 8:52 PM, Lunatic dawn said:

SSR Furisode (Fiona or Nanami)

Normal:

X + 1 --- toggle tops
X + 2 --- toggle arms
Z + 1 --- toggle panty
Z + 2 --- toggle skirt
C + 1 --- toggle transparency of Furisode
C + 2 --- toggle transparency of underware
V + 1 --- toggle Fiona - Nanami

DOAX_VV 2024-01-02 18-15-33.jpg

DOAX_VV 2024-01-02 21-57-27.jpg

DOAX_VV 2024-01-02 21-48-05.jpg

Preview.jpg

Caution:

1. If you don't want to use GUICVM, Please disable or delete "sub-gui-text.ini".

2. When transparency or topless situation, this mod can not display both girls in same setting.
   Please fix with "V + 1".

SSR_Furisode(Fiona-Nanami).zip 2.17 MB · 415 downloads

It's broken?image.png.1fb7d457c0d617122df87a421a0299a0.png

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Lunatic dawn said:

SSR City Light (Common)

Normal:
X + 1 --- toggle inner top
X + 2 --- toggle outer top
Z + 1 --- toggle panty & stockings
Z + 2 --- toggle skirt

DOAX_VV 2024-01-18 23-48-03.jpg

DOAX_VV 2024-01-18 23-53-25.jpg

Preview.jpg

Caution:

1. If you don't want to use GUICVM, Please disable or delete "sub-gui-text.ini".

2. Multiple girls with same body type in the screen cause glitch.

SSR_City_Light(Common).zip 3.69 MB · 21 downloads

Will you consider making the skirt tranparentable?