Explicit Bloodthirsters - Total War Warhammer III

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 12:04 PM, Disisme said:

Hi, sorry to bother, but does anyone know how to install this?

Hey there, I installed it like this for the Steam version of TW WH 3:

1. Locate your Total War: Warhammer III Installation folder.
    • The default Steam installation folder location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War WARHAMMER III
    • The install location might be different for you.
  2. Download this file.
  3. Copy the downloaded bndrwd_bloodthirster_nsfw.pack file from your downloads and paste it into the "data" folder (...Total War WARHAMMER III\data)
  4. Launch Total War: Warhammer III from Steam. The Total War: Warhammer III launcher window should pop up.
  5. In the Total War: Warhammer III Launcher window, click on Mod Manager.
  6. When the Mod Manager window appears, click the toggle button next to the mod in the mod list to turn the mod on.
  7. At the top-left of the launcher window, click the back arrow.
  8. Launch the game.
    • When loading an existing save game, you may have to click Enable All Saves from the save game window screen so that the game lets you load your existing save game with the mod enabled.  From what I can tell, this mod (like the author's other Skarbrand mod) does not cause any issues--but I last tested it before the IE update.

I'm not a pro TW mod installer; this just worked for me.  Just a side note, but to uninstall the mod, be sure to toggle the mod off in the Mod Manager first.  Then remove it from the ...Total War WARHAMMER III\data folder.  You can also rename the mod's .pack file once it is in the data folder (as long as the mod is not enabled).  I rename all of my mods to start with 00 so that they show up at the top of the data folder and so that I can easily identify them from the normal .pack files that are part of the base game.

• 2 months later...

anyone else have the issue of exalted bt's turning into an abominable mass of polygons when you zoom too far away from them?  only affects the exalted versions (normal and ror are perfectly fine) and its quite annoying cuz it makes me not want to upgrade my lords.  issue was present before and after the latest patch so that didn't change anything.  i don't have any other mods that affect bt models.  just trying to verify if it's a problem on my end or a bug in the mod.

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2022 at 10:54 AM, xEsdeathx said:

anyone else have the issue of exalted bt's turning into an abominable mass of polygons when you zoom too far away from them?  only affects the exalted versions (normal and ror are perfectly fine) and its quite annoying cuz it makes me not want to upgrade my lords.  issue was present before and after the latest patch so that didn't change anything.  i don't have any other mods that affect bt models.  just trying to verify if it's a problem on my end or a bug in the mod.

Can confirm, having the same issue.