xEdit Scripts - Body Slot Filter plus Changer

Extremely simple script that filters ARMO and ARMA records by specified body slot(s).  

Second optional script additionally changes body slots, including combinations of flags.

Third script will change body slots and add keywords.

This is handy for checking for conflicting armor pieces.
       eg.  - search all mods to see if they use body slot 'x', and what armor pieces are using body slot 'x'
                     - more easily identify particular pieces you may want to wear simultaneously, but can't
                            - batch-edit all similar pieces from multiple mods

Reminder: You still also have to change the nif's partition data to match if you change body slot data in the plugin!
 Use Nifskope or Outfit Studio to change nif body slots.

Also can be helpful if you are trying to choose the most compatible body slots for your own outfit mod. 

It is very basic and I didn't write it.  I simply repurposed an existing script for myself and added the reference table.
https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/13243-processing-all-records-that-meet-a-condition/

To install, just toss the unzipped file (_FIND [ARMO] containing BODY SLOT.pas) into the "Edit Scripts" folder contained within your SSEEdit installation folder.

TIP:

To modify multiple records at once:
Highlight all the records you wand to edit (in the left pane), then right-click and "compare selected".
Now you can make edits to what ever values you want, then right-click on the value you edited and "copy to selected records".

-----------------------------------------

OPTIONAL + MORE POWERFUL SCRIPT:

I edited another script for myself by Rathkeaux - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16011

Optional script searches for -and- CHANGES body slot flags.
The searching can be constrained by COMBINATIONS of flags, and the flags can be changed into COMBINATIONS as well.

All I did to Rathkeaux's script was add a MUCH NEEDED reference table and explanation on how to use it.

Both scripts can complement each other very well.

3rd script will also add keywords, by request of another. 

Hopefully it helps schlongify armor and what ever else!

You have to make mods of keywords you're using masters.

eg.  adding SOS keywords to mods requires you to make SOS a master first.

Lemme know if it's not working like it should or something!

-----------------------------------------