FHU and Himbo (Setting Guide)

Hi everyone.

I've tried to make my ideal sexual Skyrim for a 8 years.

And now I'me happy to show you how to make HIMBO body and Fill Her Up Baka edition work together. 

First of all.

Requierments

HIMBO BASE ( I also use refits and Physics)

Fill Her Up Baka Edition

Sexlab Inflation Framework 

Guide

1) Install all required mods and run game.

2) Register your character in SLIF

3) If you use MO, go to Overrides, find SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework folder.

4) Open bodymorphs folder and chose one file (or tou can copy, for example CBBE file and rename it). Insert:

Spoiler
        "TorsoBelly" : 
        {
            "reverse" : "False",
            "values" : 
            [
            ]
        },
        "TorsoBellyChub" : 
        {
            "reverse" : "False",
            "values" : 
            [
            ]
        },

5) Go to the lists folder and chose one file (or you can copy, for example CBBE file and rename it). Find group - "006_belly_morphs". Add "TorsoBelly" and"TorsoBellyChub"(don't forget about " and ,) At the and your belly_morphs should looks like:

Spoiler
        [
            "Belly",
            "BigBelly",
            "TorsoBelly",
            "TorsoBellyChub",
            "PregnancyBelly",
            "TummyTuck"
        ],

6) Run the game and open SLIF in MCM. Set new (or edited) list and bodymorph for your character. Also chose in Modus - Morph Modus. Moreover in bodymorphs you can try to setting your morphs.

7) Go to FHU MCM, and in mane page you'll see settings for Body Morphs. You've already have there PregnancyBelly. Remove it and place in first setting TorsoBelly, and in second TorsoBellyChub

7.1) For refits your armor and clothes and add physics you should follow HIMBO guide 

Refits

Physics

Custom armor and clothes

If you have any custom clothes and armor without HIMBO support, you should follow this guide to refit it.

Some steps might be useless, because I don't absolutely sure, what makes this mod work together. If you have idea or something else - I'll edit my guide. And also I've not test this on NPC, so I'll be glad if someone tell me, does this works

Thats all. For me this guide works nice. And if you have any questions - ask me.

Edited by karantras
Some new points
  • 3 months later...

Hi I just wanted to say thank you for making this mod work for me. Took a lot of time to find this post and wasted a lot of time trying to make the mod work.

I do have a question tho.

I've been trying to get the middle torso/chest area to also inflate aswell so that the inflation looks better on higher well... inflations.

I've been poking around in the CBBE Morphs Tab of Racemenu since it seems that is where SLIF gets it's bodymorphs templates from. I found there a slider that works perfectly for what I want wich is the "ChestDepth" slider. It just pushes the chest and middle torso forward without affecting the belly region. My problem now is how do I translate this to work with the mod. I've managed to move the Chestdepth morph from "root morphs" to "belly morphs" through SLIFs mod menu and put "ChestDepth" in the third bodymorph slot in FhU. This doesn't seem to have worked as the character doesn't inflate.

Any help you can give me ? I have some modding knowledge but when it comes to the inner workins of mods im completely lost.

Thank you.