Hi all,

So I've been running through my mods, scripts, etc to sort out conflicts, and so far I think I've got it nailed.

Basemental was causing the saved setting in WW, to revert to normal, (I think) but both drugs and gangs are now updated, so hopefully its fixed.

Nisa was causing game to not recognize WW, but its been updated, so all good.

A lot of face/tongue mods "RIGS" were causing major issues with WW, Azmodan, Ngyong?, Dark Noir and others, so delete them

LittleMsSam mods were causing major conflicts, Liveinservice, Roommates, better recipes, etc, my thoughts are, update the ones she's fixed and delete all others.

Zebrus Copy World will freeze your game on loading

Quite a few animations, although not game breaking, need updates, again, check LL for updates and delete what isn't updated.

Kriticals devices need updating, otherwise game will freeze or crash.

And lastly, EA broke a shite tonne of mods with their update, so most CC will need fixing, If like me your mod folder is organised by creator, it should be easy, I say easy, but that depends on how many mods you have, I have over 16K hence the reason its taken me days to work it all out?

For all those having problems with WW, go to Turbos page and read the comments under the new update, you'll see you're not alone. there's a few fixes in there, (teen sex, NPC sex, etc) if you can't find what you need drop me a message, and I'll see if I can walk you through it. 

Cheers all, and happy gaming

I'm sorry to hear that but not suprised, as this is not the first time an update kills every mod and cc out there. However it's disappointing. To go through lots of trouble to update and reinstall mods, try to debug problems in a game which can't be debugged effectively (as EA's a.hole design on crash logs). So I guess, no thanks, i won't do the update. My game works perfectly fine on 1.85.203. So if it isn't broken, i see no reason to fix anything.

But of course the fear of missing out is always there. So i have one question, i guess i won't get the update on WW or other mods as i doubt they'll be backwards compatible, however how would this effect the animations? Is there a chance for new animations to not work with my game because it's outdated?

I really don't want to go through the trouble of updating, because i know for a game as heavily modded as mine, it'll take a few days maybe a week or more to fix every issue, that is if they'll all end up being fixable. Any ideas on this end? Would i have issues with outdated game on newer version mods and animations? What are the chances that it might all work out fine? Updating mods on outdated game that is.

Edited by roxx13221
rephrasing and misspells
8 hours ago, shane200971 said:

Hi all,

So I've been running through my mods, scripts, etc to sort out conflicts, and so far I think I've got it nailed.

Basemental was causing the saved setting in WW, to revert to normal, (I think) but both drugs and gangs are now updated, so hopefully its fixed.

Nisa was causing game to not recognize WW, but its been updated, so all good.

A lot of face/tongue mods "RIGS" were causing major issues with WW, Azmodan, Ngyong?, Dark Noir and others, so delete them

LittleMsSam mods were causing major conflicts, Liveinservice, Roommates, better recipes, etc, my thoughts are, update the ones she's fixed and delete all others.

Zebrus Copy World will freeze your game on loading

Quite a few animations, although not game breaking, need updates, again, check LL for updates and delete what isn't updated.

Kriticals devices need updating, otherwise game will freeze or crash.

And lastly, EA broke a shite tonne of mods with their update, so most CC will need fixing, If like me your mod folder is organised by creator, it should be easy, I say easy, but that depends on how many mods you have, I have over 16K hence the reason its taken me days to work it all out?

For all those having problems with WW, go to Turbos page and read the comments under the new update, you'll see you're not alone. there's a few fixes in there, (teen sex, NPC sex, etc) if you can't find what you need drop me a message, and I'll see if I can walk you through it. 

Cheers all, and happy gaming

Hi Expert.

Nothing works for me at all. Maybe it would be possible to reinstall the game and not update it ? I have 5000 mod.

Then install the previous more functional version of whicekwhims?

Edited by erotoman
12 hours ago, erotoman said:

Hi Expert.

Nothing works for me at all. Maybe it would be possible to reinstall the game and not update it ? I have 5000 mod.

Then install the previous more functional version of whicekwhims?

Hey bud, depends on which packs you have as to how far you need to update. I had over 16000 mods, but now about 1/4 need deleting. And WW isn't really a big issue on mine, its mostly the mods that conflict with it. 

15 hours ago, roxx13221 said:

I'm sorry to hear that but not suprised, as this is not the first time an update kills every mod and cc out there. However it's disappointing. To go through lots of trouble to update and reinstall mods, try to debug problems in a game which can't be debugged effectively (as EA's a.hole design on crash logs). So I guess, no thanks, i won't do the update. My game works perfectly fine on 1.85.203. So if it isn't broken, i see no reason to fix anything.

But of course the fear of missing out is always there. So i have one question, i guess i won't get the update on WW or other mods as i doubt they'll be backwards compatible, however how would this effect the animations? Is there a chance for new animations to not work with my game because it's outdated?

I really don't want to go through the trouble of updating, because i know for a game as heavily modded as mine, it'll take a few days maybe a week or more to fix every issue, that is if they'll all end up being fixable. Any ideas on this end? Would i have issues with outdated game on newer version mods and animations? What are the chances that it might all work out fine? Updating mods on outdated game that is.

hey Roxx, I'm not too sure if newer mods will work with older WW, there's a few animation mods now, so I guess you could give it a go, and theres a lot of updated mods as well, so you could see what does and doesn't work, my guess is you'll get conflicts though. And trouble it is, I spent 3 solid days going through all 16000 mods and I'm still having issues, the only reason I updated is I'm on a new pc and forgot to turn the stupid bloody auto update off. EA sucks as far as I'm concerned, they won't be getting another penny out of me. 

And a lot of mods aren't fixable at present, at least mine weren't. I've had to delete over 4000 mods that just aren't going to be updated. don't get me wrong, they weren't mods that have drastic affects on the game, they were just glitchy,(shoes that had long black triangles attached to them in game, dress' that vanished when you scrolled out, hair that went all fuzzy in game, that sort of thing) I've found quite a few mesh's seem to have stopped working.  

Hope you have better luck than I did. ?

I've attached a pic of part of my mod folder, that's roughly where I'm up to with updating, still a long way to go.

TinyTake_05-08-2022-08-13-37.png

13 hours ago, shorty943 said:

The EA game forum has a thread on which mods have been updated to the newest code release. 

It's good place to start tracking down which mods you will need to update.

Link to the thread,,,,,

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1001789/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-26-22-sexual-orientation-high-school-etc-patch-and-august-2-hotfix

Cheers Shorty, just ran through all the list and surprise I have none of these?. Bloody EA and their incompetence. 

1 hour ago, shane200971 said:

Hey bud, depends on which packs you have as to how far you need to update. I had over 16000 mods, but now about 1/4 need deleting. And WW isn't really a big issue on mine, its mostly the mods that conflict with it. 

How did you know which mod was working? 

?

Do you have a program for that? You can't check every mod manually??

1 hour ago, erotoman said:

How did you know which mod was working? 

?

Do you have a program for that? You can't check every mod manually??

I have a few mod checkers. Mod Conflict Detector, (not working after update?), Mod assistant, Sims 4 Tray importer, also MC Command Centre, in game mod, that will tell you of exceptions with mods and direct you to a discord page that will give you an error log, and better exceptions mod, another in game mod that scans as you enter a played house and gives you a report if there's conflicts.

Hope that helps

Or there's the other way, 

Step 1. remove half your mods, place them in a folder on your desktop.

Step 2. run the game, if there's no conflicts, then the problem is in the mods you placed on your Desk top (Step 3.). If there is a conflict, exit and repeat step 1., then 2, and so on

Step 3. Remove your mods that you just ran, place in a folder on your DT, Name folder (clean mods), take all the mods you first put on DT in Step 1. then repeat step 3. and so on.

This is a long and arduous task, especially with a lot of mods, but if your mod folders organised by creator, or specifics, it shouldn't take too long. ?

Edited by shane200971

LOL , EA has been still killed the Games and there companies... Sadness...

I remember ... long time ago ...  lol , there 40 years ago , EA is already here...

One of their companie "Bullfrog"  created many games for EA. This companie created one of the Best game in 1989  called "Populous" , at this time this game was fantastic ^^

After this succès Bullfrog created Populous 2 and this game haven't the same glory , EA said Stop for this game...

Today Companie Bullfrog is dead , killed by EA , now EA killed Maxis , RIP all The Sims , Rip all Simcity ...

Edited by Angelus75
1 hour ago, Angelus75 said:

LOL , EA has been still killed the Games and there companies... Sadness...

I remember ... long time ago ...  lol , there 40 years ago , EA is already here...

One of their companie "Bullfrog"  created many games for EA. This companie created one of the Best game in 1989  called "Populous" , at this time this game was fantastic ^^

After this succès Bullfrog created Populous 2 and this game haven't the same glory , EA said Stop for this game...

Today Companie Bullfrog is dead , killed by EA , now EA killed Maxis , RIP all The Sims , Rip all Simcity ...

That was a time when creative people were making divine games.?

9 hours ago, shane200971 said:

I have a few mod checkers. Mod Conflict Detector, (not working after update?), Mod assistant, Sims 4 Tray importer, also MC Command Centre, in game mod, that will tell you of exceptions with mods and direct you to a discord page that will give you an error log, and better exceptions mod, another in game mod that scans as you enter a played house and gives you a report if there's conflicts.

Hope that helps

Or there's the other way, 

Step 1. remove half your mods, place them in a folder on your desktop.

Step 2. run the game, if there's no conflicts, then the problem is in the mods you placed on your Desk top (Step 3.). If there is a conflict, exit and repeat step 1., then 2, and so on

Step 3. Remove your mods that you just ran, place in a folder on your DT, Name folder (clean mods), take all the mods you first put on DT in Step 1. then repeat step 3. and so on.

This is a long and arduous task, especially with a lot of mods, but if your mod folders organised by creator, or specifics, it shouldn't take too long. ?

nisaK mod was broken. I delete his mod and game work with bug. But work for 100%.

After removing his mod the game started working

Edited by erotoman