Mod: Custom NPCs not affected by Lover's Comfort - need help

Ihrai

I am currently working on a Mod (stand alone) which is supposed to work with and without having Lover's Comfort.

So those who use Lover's comfort will simply get to see a little more than those who don't ;-)

Requirements for that mod:

DLCs - Hearthfire, Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Skyrim

Current Status:

I created an outdoor scenery with various idle markers (laydown, sit, ... and much more coming from the sandbox), objects and plants, spawning insects and so on... everything to make a place alive and pretty.

The Mod is pretty much Vanilla - not having used any self-made scripts or so... (right now it's only one esp file)

The only real bed is a hey-bed (free for all to use) hidden under the furs. The rest are only furs, but I used the sleep/laydown marker.

The NPCs are custom-made (created out of another NPC) - and I added them in relationship to each other (Lover-Spouse or Lover-XXX)

Now comes the issue.

My NPCs do not utilizie Lover's comfort.. they go to sleep... alright and that's it. (as you can see on my screenshot)

All they do then is sleeping and going back to Sandboxing... eating, wandering, laying in the water... and so on...

What puzzles me...

I tried this before with custom NPCs at my Hearthfire Homes. I made some custom NPCs and married them to my Bard or Steward...

After getting them aroused they started to have sex...

I even tried to mix Lover-relationships here - and it also worked. So, if the spouse wasn't around the other lover could have fun.

So why did it work inside the Hearthfire House?

The only difference is that it is a indoor cell and that there are real beds and not only the sleep markers...

Any Ideas and suggestions?

post-165407-0-28573700-1374431293_thumb.jpg

Hmmm have to think of something then... A real bed in the outdoors doesn't look so good ^^

I am not sure if the Lover's Mod ignores bedrolls? (I have one - the straw/fur version so my PC can sleep)  Have to investigate then

Double-check to make sure they are using playable races. (SexLab and all it's plugins only function with playable races) Even custom-made NPC's made from other npc's can have this problem.

If not you might have graphical or overloading issues (caused by higher graphic stuff and running lots of scripts or in general stuff that takes up processing power) causing the scripts to skip and not function correctly

Hmm I used plenty of "DefaultDisableHavocOnLoad" scripts and plenty of Idle Marker...

Also, since it's an outdoor cell, I fear I might have plenty too many items floating around (and many many insect, fish spawner, too)

I think I start over again and drop the previous mod in my "lesson learned" box :D

Btw. Dremora (no clue if they count as playable race) should work with the script. I have two dremora custom follower running around inside my Hearthfire Houses and they jump their wives just fine. I made one out of Vhelek's template and the other was completely done from scratch. I only had to remove the dremora faction, because otherwise everyone would have attacked him ^^

Archived