Generated voice pack for A Forsworn Story

Generated voice pack for A Forsworn Story

View File

Link to download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IE33sjVffu5h0GfLfue6WsqDOKqhsdPN/view?usp=sharing

V 1.2 released packed into BSA for faster load times. Use the download button and download "view". It should redirect you to the GDrive page -->

Generated voice lines for a forsworn story:

latest version (December 2021). There is an SSE version as well (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8092-afs_22_test1se/ but it hasn't been updated since 2019 and would therefore not use some of the voice lines present, but should have no trouble using the lines that do exist. 

However, I myself am using the LE version on my SSE game since there was a comment that said they didn't find any major problem running the LE version on SSE, so hopefully it continues working that way.

Unfortunately, I noticed that some of the lines sounded quite robotic since there are a lot of words such as "um" and "Err" in the dialog, which xVaSynth can't handle well. If you have any tips and tricks to get voice lines to sound better, I'm all ears. 

Installation: Just install with your favorite mod manager like you would any other mod. 

Maintenance: Since @Delzaron regularly updates the mod, there may be new lines added that are not covered by this mod. To facilitate this, you will find the cache file in this download that can be used with @DoubleCheeseburger voice line extraction script so that anyone can generate the new lines without having to generate lines that already exist. 

Credits:

Thanks to @DoubleCheeseburger for his script to extract voice lines, and thanks to Dan Ruta for xVaSyth. @Delzaron For the original mod.

P.S: I also welcome requests if you want something voiced. I'm particularly interested in quest mods but other stuff is fine too. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/01/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    A Forsworn Story
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Dr. John Zoidberg said:

Seems there already is one:

Oh i see, but its for v1.0.0.8 while the main mod is now 1.2 (and i'm playing patreon version so its 1.3.2), would it be possible for you to make one for 1.2 atleast? i don't know how this works or how much effort it takes so apologizes if i'm asking too much of your time of course.

1 hour ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Oh i see, but its for v1.0.0.8 while the main mod is now 1.2 (and i'm playing patreon version so its 1.3.2), would it be possible for you to make one for 1.2 atleast? i don't know how this works or how much effort it takes so apologizes if i'm asking too much of your time of course.

I'll get the mod and see how many lines exist and if they can be generated properly. 

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...