Female sims wear invisible bottom wear after sex (solved)

Every time my female sims after sex interaction (they got undress during sex), they seems wearing an invisible bottom wear. (Or game system thought they are wearing something)
Because when I click them, the option "undress bottom wear" appear again , but she has no clothes on her body.
I try click the naked sims during sex, the option didn't show up, so they actually really naked when sex.

But they put on an invisible bottom wear just after sex.

I have test many undress setting options like not auto dress after sex but still no use.

Is this a bug or feature? Anyone have same problem?
Not so impact gameplay though. Just want to ask about it.
I have post it on WickedWhims thread before, but no one reply.

Edited by 00799700
22 minutes ago, cesarfrankpazinibeu3 said:
I'm trying to find out and it also stretches my butt during sex in the game, it's a problem with the bottoms from what I've researched I'm taking the bottom defaults from the mods folder, if you try the bottom ww of the game it looks normal

Sorry but I'm not sure understand what you mean?
My problem is after sex, sims looks naked, but system think, or mark they are wearing a bottom wear.
Besides, all the function are work fine.

2 hours ago, cesarfrankpazinibeu3 said:
I'm trying to find out and it also stretches my butt during sex in the game, it's a problem with the bottoms from what I've researched I'm taking the bottom defaults from the mods folder, if you try the bottom ww of the game it looks normal

I don't know if you mean that.
But I solve the problem by change the female bottom body type.
Thank you!!
I really have no idea why it will cause this kind of problem!

• 00799700 changed the title to Female sims wear invisible bottom wear after sex (solved)
3 hours ago, 00799700 said:

I don't know if you mean that.
But I solve the problem by change the female bottom body type.
Thank you!!
I really have no idea why it will cause this kind of problem!

Hey! I have the same issue as you and just saw your thread. Every time after sex, if I make my sim dress up her underwear, she will perform the action and animation, but her bottom clothes will never show, don't know for you, but for me the issue is only about underwear, if I make her fully dress up back to her regular outfit everything will be back just fine (I can also make her undress to underwear again and this time the underwear will show up correctly). I've started having this issue with latest ww version or the one before (I think I was still on version 170f when I first noticed it, but I'm not completely sure...)
Anyway, seems like you solved it, but I didn't really understood your steps...
How do you change the female bottom body type? I guess I have the default ww one because I have never touched it and am not using any cc for it, but well, I get the issue anyway so...
Don't know if you'll come back here since you solved it, but any help from you or someone crossing by would be appreciated, thanks ?

Edited by Namikan
41 minutes ago, Namikan said:

Hey! I have the same issue as you and just saw your thread. Every time after sex, if I make my sim dress up her underwear, she will perform the action and animation, but her bottom clothes will never show, don't know for you, but for me the issue is only about underwear, if I make her fully dress up back to her regular outfit everything will be back just fine (I can also make her undress to underwear again and this time the underwear will show up correctly). I've started having this issue with latest ww version or the one before (I think I was still on version 170f when I first noticed it, but I'm not completely sure...)
Anyway, seems like you solved it, but I didn't really understood your steps...
How do you change the female bottom body type? I guess I have the default ww one because I have never touched it and am not using any cc for it, but well, I get the issue anyway so...
Don't know if you'll come back here since you solved it, but any help from you or someone crossing by would be appreciated, thanks ?

I just use WickedWhims' body selector to change female bottom.

There is option can choose WW default and another one.
I think I choose another one and the dress function work correctly.
Or you can just test both, see which one is correct.
Hope this will help!

8 hours ago, 00799700 said:

I just use WickedWhims' body selector to change female bottom.

There is option can choose WW default and another one.
I think I choose another one and the dress function work correctly.
Or you can just test both, see which one is correct.
Hope this will help!

Ah I see, yes, I've had a look at it and I have a choice between "default" (ww) and "native/override" (maxis).
It was set to ww default one, so I'll try the other one and see if it works for me too. Thanks ?

1 hour ago, Namikan said:

I've selected it for my current female sim and it solved the problem.
I don't really need it to be solved for every female sims as I don't play with the others, but thanks for the tip, I'll remember to do that if I ever need to.

By the way, there is an option in body selector that can apply setting to all sims.
You don't have to do it one by one.