Trouble with BodyTalk

Coming back to F4 modding after a long time, got a fresh install working with a lot of LL mods. Everything is pretty stable save for one odd issue where BodyTalk displays funny on npc males. Some clothing items will show a body that doesn't match the bodyslided male body I setup, and others will show what I attached in the image. My BodyTalk 3 preset is a slightly thicker male body. I've built all the provided vanilla sliders that came with BodyTalk, is it just the case that the sliders dont cover everything yet? Or is this my Fusion girl OCBBSDBSBCVDVGD physics causing problems? I considered enabling the 'female only' ini option for the physics stuff but ideally I don't want to do that. Thanks for the help.

Couple of notes, I have physics working as expected on my female character, her outfits are all working, as are in game morphs and such and I did pretty much the same setup for the male stuff as for the female. 

The NPC appears as he should when NUDE, i.e, with the expected BodyTalk preset that I made in bodyslide.

Wearing the raider harness which Im pretty sure has a bodyslide set that spit out some valid bodyslide meshes for my bodytalk preset. (What's wrong with him haha)

image.thumb.jpeg.0cb136d4360b7904887db869c6846e81.jpeg

Wearing the athletic outfit which I think is just a vanilla outfit? (Looks fine, even if the shape is wrong/not my BodyTalk preset)

image.thumb.jpeg.631b70f077c7ff8bd53a1ba9fafa5eeb.jpeg

And nude appears as it should (my body talk preset). (Looks fine)

image.thumb.jpeg.1a1bfb3ee2645ed42956ecf39e123594.jpeg

Edited by darkevilhum