Change armor values of vtaw 8 clothing - how?

Hey guys I'm having an immersive issue with the Vtaw clothing. As fancy as this one is, these little pieces of cloth have 25 armor points each.

That is, the actress here

image.png.a3b1a3fb4a819c9d1adad0a82099b982.png

has 210 armor points as it is written here. I would like to change that by setting the armor of the parts to 1 (per piece of clothing)

in vtaw 7 and lower, the values were still very balanced

Just how do I do that? Without destroying the mod? And without much prior knowledge of the subject? Any help is welcome :)

Edited by deathmorph

You are talking apple and orange here

Changing the slot is a difficult process, you have a lot of steps to make it works

Changing a stats is easier  (open the esp) (go to armor, then find the clothing you want to change check armor rating and input the number you want instead of the number you have) (save the esp)

Play game

Edit : You can also open wardrobe 7 esp to check the different numbers and compare the two

Edited by tuxagent7

Okay thanks. I thought it was related.
So I'm going into Armor, not Armor Addon, and then it's probably this stat here?

Spoiler

image.png.f592ead0e13f616a2f7fffa1d15e6c1d.png

edit//

Is working. It was the bottom. The one marked is the monetary value.
I set the armor value to 2 and the sell value to 0 for the short dress V2.
Many thanks for the helpful tip!

Spoiler

image.png.d4767f41881d8c7b1aec10f0c6bd9e13.png

PS: Do you know where the values for laser protection and poison protection are?

Edited by deathmorph
  • 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 10:37 PM, deathmorph said:

PS: Do you know where the values for laser protection and poison protection are?

A bit of a necro but in case you're still looking for the info:

1. Open VtawWardrobe.esp in FO4Edit.

2. Expand the "Armor" category.
(Not ArmorAddon!)

3. Find the armor piece you want to edit.
(AA_Vtaw_WD8_ShortDressV2 I guess, based on your screenshot.)

4. On the right side of the FO4Edit window where you can edit the armor piece, scroll down to the bottom where the Keywords are and find "DAMA - Resistances" above them.
(The one shown at the very bottom of your first screenshot. It should be between the FNAM - FNAM category, where you change the armor rating, and the TNAM - Template Armor category, and it should be greyed out unless the armor already has some sort of resistance.)

5. Right-click in the empty space to the right of it, and click "Add" (first option).

6. Choose the damage type and the amount.
(dtPoison for Poison Resistance and dtEnergy for Laser, if I recall correctly.)

7. If you wish to add both, Poison and Energy resistance, you'll need to add a second entry (Resistance) the same way you added the first one.
(Right-click in the empty space to the right of "DAMA - Resistances" and click Add.)

If you did it correctly, it should look like this. (Ignore the 12 and 34 values I put as an example there. Check this article on the FO4 Wiki for additional details.)

Edited by theuninvitedguest