Outfit converting to Fusion girl.

Well, I finally managed to convert desired outfit to Fusion Girl body. And now I have 2 questions:

1. How to deal with outfits for HDT system? I need somehow to delete/hide feet in this case because without that default feet will clip through the outfit mesh.
2. Also some outfits has separated feet meshes (when outfit comes with open high heels). What to do in this case?

I just started learning conversion process so I will be very glad to hear some tips.

Hi, Pastreloks. Sorry I didn't see your question until now. I don't usually check the non-adult section. With regard to your questions:

1. How do you port High Heel Outfits from CBBE to Fusion Girl

a. Generally I delete the CBBE body completely and insert the nude FG reference body.

b. Then I highlight all the outfit pieces which touch the feet and select the High Heels slider and remove that slider data from those pieces (it's one of the options in the Slider menu at the to of OS)

c. Now I move the High Heel slider to fit the feet to the shape of the shoes. Some clipping is okay. Ignore that for now. When it's positioned well, I "set base shape" in the Sliders menu.

d. Now to clean up clipping I carefully inflate/deflate the shoes to fit the foot.

2. But what if the foot is a separate piece from the legs?

a. If it's a personal mashup for myself, I do the #1 method above because it gets the most perfect fit, but

b. If I'm converting it for public release (such as TRS outfits) where I want to be as true to the original author's creation as possible, I keep the author's feet but replace the CBBE body with the FG Nude body. This then requires careful zap sliding to the FG feet to fit as cleanly as possible with the author's feet, so it's much harder to do than method #1 above, but it's possible. This is what I did with TRS conversion.

Follow up comment:

When converting high heel outfits by an author you trust to have made shoes with good bone weights, never ever ever (ever) use the "Copy Bone Weights" option onto the shoes. You'll blow away the author's bone weighting if you do that.

Instead, just manually delete the lbreast and rbreast bones from any outfit pieces which have those and then go to the bone weights tab and select the shoulder twist bones and the OCBPC bones and even the anus bones but not the vagina bones. Now use the "copy selected weights" option so you don't blow away the existing bones in the outfit.

In fact, you should consider making it your procedure to never "copy bone weights" when converting and always "copy selected weights" instead :)