WickedWhims - Changing to a custom set of underwear during sex.

Hello all. I have done the Google thing, watched Youtube vids, etc, etc, and unless I am truly missing something, I am approaching this from the wrong angle... or this option doesn't truly exist, I can't figure out how to do this to save my life. 

Specifically, this is what I am trying to accomplish. Your sims wear their normal clothing. Sex is initiated. At that point I would like for them to undress to a lingerie/underwear set of my choosing. Not a nude skin, not the default underwear, not any pre-designated underwear set. I am looking for a way to go into CAS and choose an "underwear set" that I want them to undress to while having sex. Is there a way to don this and if so could some kind soul tell me how to do it like I am 5? I have tried going through the WW settings and I see nudity and undressing settings. There is the setting to undress to underwear or not but when I turn that setting on, it just makes them wear a default underwear set (at least in my experience). There is a setting for using bathing suit as a default underwear replacement??? But where is the bathing suit chosen? I have tried looking on a specific character and going under WW settings to the clothing personalization but I see no option in there to choose underwear? Either this option exists and I am just hopelessly missing it? Or, it doesn't exist and it would be great for someone to tell me to stop wasting my time. LoL

If anyone know how to do what I am asking would you please kindly tell me precisely how to do it? Me=Lost. Thank you!

I think the confusion might come from the fact that you think you set the Sims' underwear in CAS, but you actually do it by clicking on a Sim -> Wicked -> Personalization -> Anatomy & Clothing -> Change Sim Underwear.

Only then when stripping to their underwear will your Sims actually wear something that's not the default set of undies!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 5:58 AM, Husk said:

If this happens with all Sims you might've turned off the Underwear feature in Wicked Settings, if it happens with a single Sim then it might be due to them having a "No Underwear" attribute.

@Husk Right on man. That was my main problem. Specifically, I was having issues getting the "custom" underwear choice to work most likely because I did not have the general WW settings correct so as an alternative I dressed the sims in skirts and made them have the "No Underwear" specification. Did a bunch of other things messing with things and forgot about the no underwear setting... so no matter what I did there was no underwear choice... because I had told WW not to give me one with the no underwear setting. HaH After realizing this I went back into WW and set the undress specifications back to undress to underwear and and settings of that nature. Then I tried to go to the "personalize" settings of WW and choose to give "all sims" character traits which specified that they did NOT have the "no underwear" setting enabled. Tried again. It still didn't work. The above was important but the last step was that I had to go to each sim (of the main family I hade made) and had to personalize their "no underwear" WW setting individually as the customize all settings just wasn't "taking" for them. Once I individually set them all to wear underwear by removing the no underwear WW setting everything worked. I then could click on a sim, go to WW settings>personalization>anatomy and clothing and the underwear option was there again. 

I typed the above out for anyone who might have been in my same circumstance. 

Thank you VERY much to @Husk for the simple, yet excellent advice that put me down the right path. You rock!