Hi, so basically Im trying to play the normal game with Mai but when i select the og costume with the large boobs (the one that you can open the top) the game keep to be stuck on loading screen, what can i do? it happens in every game mode, the other characters seems just fine...

After trying some things i found out that if i select her in that costume as second player in versus mode the games play....but if i want to use her the game keeps loading...and its the same for her other costumes below that one...its ok if is the opponent but if i want to play as her its not, and sometimes even if she is ok as second player sometimes when i try to go back in select character the games gets stuck in loading agai...can someone help me with this issue? here's the video to understand better...Thanks to everyone.

Mai has a limit in textures which are the .TMCL files, maybe Holden forgot about it while modding costumes for her, if you add the modded face and hair and the costume, it exceeds the default limit, one solution for that is to extract textures from the costume and reduce them using photoshop, paint.net or gimp, then reinsert back the textures. the limit of the costume is around 6.7MB to 6.9MB, I don't know how much for the hair and face.

8 minutes ago, funnybunny666 said:

Mai has a limit in textures which are the .TMCL files, maybe Holden forgot about it while modding costumes for her, if you add the modded face and hair and the costume, it exceeds the default limit, one solution for that is to extract textures from the costume and reduce them using photoshop, paint.net or gimp, then reinsert back the textures. the limit of the costume is around 6.7MB to 6.9MB, I don't know how much for the hair and face.

oh i see...for what you explained to me it seems like the texture limit for mods for gta 5 FiveM....but im happy that its not only a problem just for me...its just mai for what i can tell reading in other forums around the net...strange thing...thank you for your response !!! :D

13 minutes ago, funnybunny666 said:

but i really don't understand why is only when i choose her as player one but if its used by player two or the cpu or in cpu vs cpu....its ok....