[S4PE] Noob question, how do I delete a clip from a package?

I am making my 1st package with some animations and after I finished adding +30 animations and making the XML for all of those I discovered that 2 animations are wrong... So I fixed but now Idk how can I replace said animations, If I just hit delete on s4pe, it just marks as deleted but the files are still there, if I replace the animation, do I have to also replace the header? Or not? Idk ?‍♂️

================================

EDIT: OH... I just discovered that you just have to save the package after marking for delete and it will delete... You can close the topic lol...

Edited by lucifeh
Discovered how to do it, you can close the topic
51 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:
  Hide contents

Quietly follows you in case you do publish it here on LL.

I will my man, but I have OCD yk, I don't like to release stuff before I have loads of stuff done and almost perfect, 4 example, I made this 100% new mesh:

NOTthereYET.png.a24835ba3a0669442c5ed04359462e75.png

It is beautiful in game, EXCEPT, for a tiny little defect it has if you use Sliders that mess with the waist part on the back, it is almost imperceptible actually, But I like bigger butts (and bigger to a certain level is better right?)  and it is there and it is bugging me to no end, (yeah, I realized that most modders don't actually go that low with tops on the waist exactly because of this problem, but I just want to fix this fucking thing, instead of just shortening the mesh like almost everybody does, but there are real pros every now and then that just actually fix the damn thing, THEN you just know who knows shit, but it is practically imperceptible in game and no one will actually care, but I DO... ANYWAY, I spent almost a month on making this work and still it is not good... But perhaps (the voices in my head are right XD ) because I see ppl releasing practically BROKEN stuff and they are getting praised and even post it on Patreon and ppl like it just because it is something new... Idk... Anyway, I like to create stuff and doing the coloring stuff that is the freaking easiest part is sooo f boring... And I can't release stuff with just one swatch because I know that I have to release stuff with at least enough swatches to combine stuff with other stuff... And... It is all so fucking boring and mechanical to do these easy things... Yk... but once I get at least 50% of the things in my head for now ready I will slowly release stuff so everybody can expect cool new shit weekly for a long time yk.