Sexy Oblivion Conversions

Heyo everyone,

Well once again I got bored of skyrim, and was looking for something else to do.  Thankfully a newly met friend of mine wanted my help in testing an alpha enb she was making for Oblivion.  It was based on the newest edition of skyrim enb, so I couldn't resist.

After messing around in oblivion, and taking screen shots...I became readdicted to the game.  The install I had was kind of laggy, and probably buggy as can be.  Did a fresh install and tested to make sure it was stable.  Regardless...

I got bored, and was like "Hey I remember when I ported armors from skyrim to oblivion..I wonder if I've gotten any better..".  I actually never really did any mesh editing in oblivion at all, just textures.  I also just messed with nifskope.  All my experience was from skyrim.  I can surely tell you, modding oblivion is x100 times easier.

This is still all in the alpha testing, and I haven't even looked at what it takes to make armor BBB.  In fact I haven't even used BBB, that was long after my oblivion days lol.  

Alright so you are probably like..what do you mean Crosscrusade?  He's an excellent modder, that I learned alot from.  His skyrim armors are skimpy, yet very professional in design.  I also choose his style because the shape of 7b is very close to hgec H cup.

His skyrim mods can be found here if you want an example:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34160/?

Without further ado~

Sexy Oblivion Conversions:

Updates:

07/16/13 - Nightingale armor

07/18/13 - Glass Armor, made a new esp for compilation of armors.  Changed project name as per feedback.

07/22/13 - Added Iron (heavy version is going to be annoying..due to pauldrons attached to the straps...)

07/24/13 - Added Heavy Iron version (sorry straps drove me insane had to go lol)

07/30/13 - Added Wolf Armor with wolf mask

Armors:

For now Maro Rufus sells it for cheap. 

Nightingale

First of all, the cape and mask included don't work for me.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get them working.  If you can figure it out, by all means!

20130717137403737180128.bmp

20130717137403739937577.bmp

20130717137403741228215.bmp

20130717137403744595285.bmp

20130717137403745115081.bmp

20130717137403749165413.bmp

If you want the HD textures go download them from here:

(if I post it here, Zerofrost will foam at the mouth then post another stupid video in response..long story)

Make sure you copy the textures out of the female/male folders, and put it directly into the nightingale.

Glass

20130719137419283136782.bmp

20130719137419288919924.bmp

20130719137419293181647.bmp

20130719137419295948856.bmp

Included are the hd textures from skyrim.  If you want the textures I'm using, download them from here:

Drag them into the same folder as the other textures.  Should be data/textures/00_Silvist/glass

Iron:

20130723137454997151148.jpg

20130723137454998550086.jpg

20130723137454998182489.jpg

20130723137454998153334.jpg

20130723137454998323122.jpg

20130723137454998170648.jpg

Was testing out fraps sceenshots, but they didn't come out very well.  The site I use normally doesn't change any of the quality.

This is with my built in enb screen capture:

20130723137455107108831.bmp

I would highly recommend getting the textures from the hd texture link above.  You can try to find an individual version through the authors mods, in case the full pack is to large.

Iron Heavy:

20130725137471995163369.bmp

20130725137471997789778.bmp

20130725137471999573928.bmp

20130725137472001190475.bmp

20130725137472004179123.bmp

Uses the same textures as the regular iron.  I made the weight, durability, and defense higher.

Wolf:

Alright guys, so finally after battling with the boots and deciding on how I wanted the helm to look..its here!  I decided I'd like a mask instead of a full helm.  If you guys still want the helm, I can release it as well.  Till I figure out how I want the masks to equip, they are set as amulets.  I guess I gotta take apart Kafeis Armored Circlets to find out.  Cause I know my character will go bald if I set it as helm lol.

iXA3EkkdnjQn5.bmp

ibxxRuTn3wRrDD.bmp

ibvgs7X0nIG0Tu.bmp

iMfIp62ZRTOy7.bmp

iiTwIBflPOxSx.bmp

iRVzK7bxGsMqa.bmp

ivNP9CwKfQXn0.bmp

I still have to figure out how I want to do the icons for when you purchase, and in the inventory.  I'm open to suggestions.

Download Link:

Mediafire: (updated)

Other: (updated)

Credits:

Crosscrusade - One of the most renown sexy armor modders I know of to date!  Wouldn't be able to do this work without his base meshes!

Poontank - used the base file uploaded from this post to quickly get the armor working.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/955-is-there-a-mod-that-thread/page-42?do=findComment&comment=416550

RAIAR & MadCat221 - Creators of HGEC

Cabal120- For his insane textures :D

Bethesda - I'm sure you can guess why :D

Very good work! I do appreciate this a lot.

The cape and hood not showing up seems to be an issue with your game, they are working for me as intended.

You might consider deleting my original container with the free items from the testing hall in a future version if you don't like people 'cheating' and getting the stuff from there (minus the lowerbody armor).

When I cobbled that mod together I used a GSB mesh for the ground model and the first Nightingale symbol I found via a Google image search for its texture and the menu icon. I think it was Snusmumriken who made and once shared this Skyrim conversion, I only tweaked a few things here and there. Giving these credits is what I probably should have done in that post back then, I kinda forgot because it is not an official mod release after all.

I mostly threw it together because of that request by Blaze619.

Some shots of my own featuring this wonderful skimpier version (even more skimpy without panties!):

Nightingale01.jpg

Nightingale02.jpg

Nightingale03.jpg

Nightingale04.jpg

Nightingale05.jpg

After messing around in oblivion, and taking screen shots...I became readdicted to the game.

Excellent! Brother Lucien and all of us Oblivionados welcome you back with open arms!

Here's a preview of what I'm working on next.  Using Cabal120 textures.  There's 3 variations.  Not sure what texture i'll include with the release, since they are very HQ.  Like 4096x4096.  

Either case check it out:

20130718137413127871598.bmp

20130718137413129773141.bmp

20130718137413132357974.bmp

I still have to do the lower body, gloves, and boots.  The helm wouldn't be hard either, and I could also try to port the crown.  Though my main concern is with the armor itself ;p

I'm glad you guys like it.  I figure I'd be kind enough to share my project ;p

@furbymurby - When I said it was an alpha enb, I ment "i'm testing an enb that someone is working on".  Currently its alpha stage, so still some issues like interiors.  I shouldn't disclose who it is at this point, in case she prefers it that way.  When it gets near release I'll give you more info.  I can tell you that she made one of the best enbs for skyrim though :D

Edit:

Lol argh just noticed a small clipping on the back..easy fix..but I hate those :D

@Sasha - Glad you liked it. I'll try to finish the skyrim style glass today. Hopefully I'll get a couple done this weekend. Unfortunately cross crusade didn't finish all of the skyrim armors (his gpu fried lol). I'll probably try to find something as close to his style to substitute it (or make an attempt at my own).

So look forward to the following:

Iron

Steel plate

Nordic steel

Thief armor

Glass

Ebony

Ebony mail

Daedric

Saviors hide

Dwarven

Elven

I wish oblivion had more equipment slots, because then i could add alot more equipable options.

Alright guys added the glass armor.  I also changed the name, due to feedback.  I made an entirely new esp, that way I can just put all the armors under it.

There's some small clipping on the back of the waist, again an easy fix.  Not to worried about small stuff like that, more focused on cranking out armors.  I can go back in fix the small problems later.  Let me know what you guys think.

I also had one glitch where Maro didn't sell every piece.  Not sure if there's a limitation to how many pieces he sells at once.  I swore I used to have him selling like 100 armors.  Worse comes to worse I'll make a separate npc vendor.  Or any other decent idea anyone has.

The glass came out different than I thought, due to the shoulder plates.  The lower half made me alot happier for some reason lol.

I uniquely stumbled across someone who had converted some skyrim armors to oblivion.  Sadly most of them had issues, like missing body parts inside the armor.  Took a while to find the armor in game..apparently the author made an entire Forsworn camp in the skyrim map region.  Really buggy though.

I edited the authors esp to add it to the best defense for sale.  If you guys are interested I can post the link.

@Risray - I can do the iron armor next if you want...since I got no particular order.  Glad you like the mod.

I believe it won't be to hard to convert cross's missing armors, from the already done UNP version.  The only thing that sucks is he never released his glowing daedric variation.

Nobody outside of the vanilla version of skyrim daedric armor, has made a "professional" skimpy version of daedric "with" the glow.  If you've ever looked at the vanilla skyrim daedric, its easy to see.  Its the only armor I've ever seen with actual "mesh" pieces that glow by themselves (most armors have a glow map lol).  They are fitted to edges of the armor, but are "separate" pieces.

Meaning they are hard as heck to work around without deforming.  

So hopefully by the time I look to do the daedric cross will have gotten a new cpu @_@

I'll try to get the iron, and heavy iron done by tonight (since heavy is just with pauldrons lol).

@Emily - Ah that's the format that enbseries.ini saves the images in.  If I could change that, I would change it to png ;p

I could convert them, but that would require me to be less lazy lol.   I could just use fraps, if I remember to.

Edit: 

Nearly done with iron, have to still do heavy version (just fit the pauldrons).  Didn't realize iron hadn't be converted to a bustier model, so I had to do it from unp.  Course gotta test in game, and look for clipping (clipping likes to hide like a lag monster @_@). 

Whelp I finished the Iron armor.  Wasn't able to get to the heavy version, because of the @#$#@ pauldrons.  Its doable, but very very time consuming.

Stupid mediafire decided to have a maint right on my off hours, so I will update the mediafire link soon as they come back online.  The mirror link though is updated, and some should be pretty fast before the files disappear (aka hotfile, rapidshare).  Hope you guys enjoy!

Edit:

Finally stupid mediafire uploaded, enjoy!

I uniquely stumbled across someone who had converted some skyrim armors to oblivion.  Sadly most of them had issues, like missing body parts inside the armor.  Took a while to find the armor in game..apparently the author made an entire Forsworn camp in the skyrim map region.  Really buggy though.

I edited the authors esp to add it to the best defense for sale.  If you guys are interested I can post the link.

Very interested)

Nearly done with iron, have to still do heavy version (just fit the pauldrons).  Didn't realize iron hadn't be converted to a bustier model, so I had to do it from unp.  Course gotta test in game, and look for clipping (clipping likes to hide like a lag monster @_@). 

It's been awhile, but

open data/meshes/characters/_male

Drag animation into 3ds max  to load

weight paint till things don't clip for for every frame of the animation

repeat for other animations until satisfied

load skeleton.nif into scene when finished to get default pose again.

It's actually fun to weight paint since things work so seamlessly. Skyrim just isn't quite there yet, but it's gotten better.

@Endiness - First off I'm honored that you stopped by, and gave some suggestions.  I've always admired your work ^^.  

I've done what you said above for skyrim, though I don't have much experience with weight painting.  When i did do bbp for skyrim, I just copied the modifiers from one skin to another with skin wrap.  Removed un-needed bones, or ones that interfered.  Then I "manually" adjusted the weight paint accordingly, and from in game tests.

I've also noticed its easier to weight armor that's broken up, instead of one piece.  Another trick I've used is turning on "edge" mode in 3dsmax, thought sometimes its not 100%.

I've watched nightasy's tutorial, and get the basic idea of weight painting and how it works.  Guess I'll give it a shot again with oblivion, since you said it works better than skyrim.

One thing I'm actually not sure on is how multiple textures work in nifskope for oblivion.  Like say a _n and _m file.  So far I've been copying modifiers off another authors work, to save time.  Though I'm not sure if the _n (normal map I believe), _m (bump map I believe) are being applied inside of oblivion...or even how to apply them lol.

Like in skyrim you just attach them to the bsshaderset in proper order.  When I open an oblivion nif, it just has nitexturingproperty, which assigns the base texture (which I believe is the diffused).

I've been copying over nimaterialproperty that has an EnvMap value, and a nispecularproperty.  No idea if these actually do anything, or are working as I'm intending them to lol.

I'm also not sure on what settings should be in nitrishapedata.  I assume most of the settings are correct from 3ds max nif plugin, though once again I'm not sure lol.

Any suggestions?

@Risray - You're welcome.  You don't have to "throw" yourself at the pauldrons.  I just ran out of time to work on them last night.  Plus I have to get used to working on them cause I'm sure I'll run into the same problem again (like daedric).  So I'll see if I can get them done tonight.

@Sasha - 

download the surprise mod.  I will warn you, my google chrome warned me this site had malware.  Didn't detect anything in the download.

Though isn't this from your screenshots?

d9d52318ae88879c5a852bdf9c173780.jpg

If so, that's where I got the idea to search for it.  It led me right back to LL, but the odd thing is the internal search didn't find it.

My modified version of the esp:

@Sasha - 

download the surprise mod.  I will warn you, my google chrome warned me this site had malware.  Didn't detect anything in the download.

Though isn't this from your screenshots?

d9d52318ae88879c5a852bdf9c173780.jpg

If so, that's where I got the idea to search for it.  It led me right back to LL, but the odd thing is the internal search didn't find it.

My modified version of the esp:

Thank you, this is my screenshot (but I have armor from another author) ;)

@Sasha - Oh wow, really?  Hmm.  Well like I said before some of the armors aren't complete.  The skyrim vanilla ones, I won't bother to fix because I'll be converting a form of them anyways lol.  The others, I may indeed convert to hgec...since the author kept them close to the originals.

Mind if I ask where you got the other armor from?  If you don't want to reply here, feel free to pm me the answer.  Only if you want to ^^

Edit:

K, I just finished the pauldrons...man that was annoying.  Sorry, but I had to rip off the leather strap that goes around the armor.  Was way to time consuming to line up, and looked like crap after I attempted lol.  I still left the rings and some of the leather strips, but again the leather that wraps around from front to back got removed.  I don't think it looks that bad without it.  After some testing, I should have it uploaded in a few.

Alright everyone, finally finished the heavy pauldrons.  Sooo annoying.  I would have tried to finish another armor afterwards, but those pauldrons drove me insane lol.  I must have did testing in game about 15 times before the issue disappeared.  Enjoy~

@Sasha - Oh wow, really?  Hmm.  Well like I said before some of the armors aren't complete.  The skyrim vanilla ones, I won't bother to fix because I'll be converting a form of them anyways lol.  The others, I may indeed convert to hgec...since the author kept them close to the originals.

Mind if I ask where you got the other armor from?  If you don't want to reply here, feel free to pm me the answer.  Only if you want to ^^

Look your private messages ;)

Heyo everyone,

Been working on this:

20130728137498931178946.bmp

In case you don't recognize the armor, its Skyrims version of the Saviorshide.  Going to see if there's boots, or gaunts that go along with it that I can convert as well.

Whelp I'm going to have to fight with the Savior's hide.  Some kind of odd issue with part of it sticking out for no reason.  Gotta find the root cause.  In the mean time I've nearly finished up this as well:

iXA3EkkdnjQn5.bmp

ibxxRuTn3wRrDD.bmp

ibvgs7X0nIG0Tu.bmp

iMfIp62ZRTOy7.bmp

In case you aren't familiar with this one either, its the Wolf Armor.  Its the armor of the companions in Skyrim (aka skyrims fighters guild).  This armor is only worn but upper rank members.  I'm not a fan of helms, but I may convert this one so its complete.  All I have to fix before releasing this one is the heels.  Some reason they are floating off the floor (gotta lower them so they touch perfectly ;p)