The problem with the breasts clipping through the Fox24 top is because the armor does not have a body model attached to it.  The body model would have replaced the body you have for your character and it's this body model that helps prevent clipping.

Here is the original Fox 24 set.

New Fox 24.7z

Extract the archive and look in MESHES > ARMOR > FOX6000.  You will see a folder labeled "foxbody", these are the body models.  You have a choice of the normal CBBE, CBBE Big, and CBBE Slim.  Choose one and copy the 2 meshes to the folder where you have the CBBE body meshes installed, which would be MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > CHARACTER ASSETS.

IMPORTANT

The normal CBBE meshes are correctly labeled "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif".

If you choose the other sets, the ones labeled "femalebodyBIG" or "femalebodySLIM" then you will have to rename them to just "femalebody" after you copy them to the CBBE folder.

EXAMPLE:  FemalebodyBIG_0.nif and FemalebodyBiG_1.nif would have to be renamed Femalebody_0.nif and Femalebody_1.nif.

Overwrite the 2 CBBE body meshes with the body meshes from Fox 24.

This should fix the breasts clipping when wearing those particular armors.

Regarding the last screenshot you posted, the one showing the dress, that is not an Elin armor.  Some of the Fox armors are for CBBE Slim so they will have small breasts.

If you equip an armor that severely alters your characters body then that would be the Elin armor.  As I have clearly mentioned before, if you see a Maid outfit and vanill armors in the barrel or merchant's inventory then those are the Elin armors.

If you want to make edits to an armor, what you want are the _0 and _1 files. _0 is the armor when your character is at 0 weight, and _1 is 100 weight.

You should probably learn how to use Bodyslide 2's Outfit Studio. Blabba's tutorials in the Adult Mods section should help.

If you want to make edits to an armor, what you want are the _0 and _1 files. _0 is the armor when your character is at 0 weight, and _1 is 100 weight.

You should probably learn how to use Bodyslide 2's Outfit Studio. Blabba's tutorials in the Adult Mods section should help.

What is the cuirassUpAGo.nif "(Go.nif)" then ? XD

Btw TY XD

NOW i have the idea when I should START XD

Can you link it ?

I cant find it LOL 

XD

Whenever you find outfits in the world that are not in containers or someone's inventory (example: mage clothes lying on a table) or you remove an armor/clothes from your inventory and it drops to the ground, what you see is the Go.nif used for that armor/outfit.

Blabba's Bodyslide 2 tutorial

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Whenever you find outfits in the world that are not in containers or someone's inventory (example: mage clothes lying on a table) or you remove an armor/clothes from your inventory and it drops to the ground, what you see is the Go.nif used for that armor/outfit.

Blabba's Bodyslide 2 tutorial

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Ahhhh !!!!

NOW I KNOW XD

TYVM for the link :3

Im currently Playing Tricks around the Body Slide 2

XD

goodluck for me :)

• 3 years later...