Schlongs of ... remaining after mod removed

nordwhore

I tried Schlongs of Skyrim earlier and found it didn't work with the SexLab animations very well (I probably should have checked that first) and after removing it I've found the meshes (I think) remain so the larger sized penis remains and kind of spoils the SexLab animations still. I assume because it overwrote the male meshes. Not sure how to fix it, might try installing SoS again with the smaller penis size even though I only chose the middle one in the first place.

Advice?

I don't have any old meshes so I reinstalled SoS with the smaller penis but first updated SexLab as I'd forgotten and the problem with the animations isn't quite so problematic now. The handjob animations don't line up well in particular.

What they mean by cell reset should just be to go into a cell with no dongs to uninstall.

SexLab is actually being built around SoS so I wouldn't give up on it just yet.

On the other hand, all those scripts just for some weiners seems excessive; I personally just use favoredsoul's erect mesh. a lot of the animations seem to be built around it, and all the hard wang on looted corpses can be ignored with some effort.

Archived