Sexbound - Race Reupdate/Remake Request

Gonna repost what I said back on the race support post (by Am-Pumpking) as no-one seemed to noticed it for a few-ish days.

Can someone redo/reupdate the Deerkin Sexbound Support?
Idk if the og works for anyone, but I've tried everything to get it workin'.

Seems like the og guy (Ace_of_Hearts) has either disappeared, or stopped workin' on it.

Cheers, and thanks starbound/sexbound community.

I can't help but notice the page says only female sprites are implemented (with a look in the files revealing it to be only females in the receiving position). Were you trying to have sex using a male character? The second thing I notice is that inside the mod, artwork/humanoid/actor1 has a folder named bunnykin when it should be named deerkin. I'm not seeing anything else stand out immediately so any details as to how it's not working would help.

23 hours ago, Ant Cant said:

I can't help but notice the page says only female sprites are implemented (with a look in the files revealing it to be only females in the receiving position). Were you trying to have sex using a male character? The second thing I notice is that inside the mod, artwork/humanoid/actor1 has a folder named bunnykin when it should be named deerkin. I'm not seeing anything else stand out immediately so any details as to how it's not working would help.

If I remember correctly, it was the Poses/Sex Animations that did not work, mostly the race appeared as a default human with no hair.

And it was a female deerkin I was playing.
Hard for me to remember, I remember using it a few months ago?  Unsure though.