Occult Sims getting werewolf bites.

Whenever I create an occult sim in cas, they all have what appears to be bite/attack scars (like from a werewolf).  This has been since the last update and yes I have the werewolf pack installed.  This happens with all occults  EXCEPT werewolf.  The skin of the werewolf (human not werewolf form) is normal looking.  I've tried removing various skin and body mods (I have PSCock5 and Simdulgence installed), but nothing seems to work.   Has anyone else seen this and how did you handle it?

Well there's my problem.  I don't have a body scars option.  So something seems to be messing with the CAS UI.  I have the multi-column mod, but I removed that and still do not see this option.  I'll need to find the mod that messes with that UI, or reinstall the game to get this option.  Thanks for sending me in the right direction.

So the problem was a set of mods that converted some normal tattoo mods to be used on child sims.  To be clear, no kinky tats, just normal tattoos.  There must have been some garbage in the package which messed with the CAS UI.  So everything seems to be working now.