[mod] Buff races Vanilla + Schlong

Buff races Vanilla + Schlong

This Mod combines DrPvtSkittles Buff Races Vanilla with Undares Schlongbound! Finally you can have the whole package; Abs AND a massive cock!

To install, simply drop the .pak file in the starbound mods folder.

All I did was to combine the different sprites (with some minimal fiddling to make it all fit together), so all the praise goes to the original creators! Thank you Undare and DrPvtSkittles for letting me use your sprites! The original mods can be found here:

Schlongbound by Undare: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3412-schlongbound/

Buff Races Vanilla by DrPvtSkittles: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1611708768

Spoiler

(As for the suspiciously bland and uninteresting screenshots: Microsoft apparently decided, in their INFINITE wisdom, that the "print screen" function should no longer PRINT what's on SCREEN. I really tried to make more interesting screenshots, poses with weapons, the fall animation and so on, but NOTHING worked as it should! Either the characters turned around causing the weapon to hide large parts of the sprite, or the actual print was delayed several seconds causing the character to stand in the wrong spot or in the wrong pose or ON THE GROUND when they should have been FALLING...

I am now too bitter to continue, but you can at least guess what the mod will do once installed. If someone feels like adding their own pictures, or tell me what other program I should have used instead of THIS FUCKING MESS, please feel free to do so in the comments. :)❤️ 

TLDR: fuck you microsoft, and the paint program you rode in on. Preferably with an upgraded Tentacle gun.)

Spoiler

Ps. I didn't add Hylotl and Avian dicks as it's my personal headcannon that they have slits instead, but if enough people requests it I will add a version for them as well, as soon as my ADHD allows.

• 1 month later...