CK2 LoversLab mods for 2022?

After playing CK3 for a while with LL mods, I decided to check out the mods for CK2 and have no idea what to install and what not and what works with the latest version and what doesn't.

If someone has a load order they know is ~mostly bug free and compatible, I'd very much appreciate it if you could share it. What mods do you consider a must for someone who hasn't played CK2 pretty much since the first DLC? You don't have to limit yourself to LL mods.

Before you start downloading mods for CK2, the first thing you should decide on is if you are okay with never being able to complete a full run from start to finish.  Many of the mods out there will cause massive slow downs due to character bloat.  The earlier you start, the worse it gets.

9 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

Before you start downloading mods for CK2, the first thing you should decide on is if you are okay with never being able to complete a full run from start to finish.  Many of the mods out there will cause massive slow downs due to character bloat.  The earlier you start, the worse it gets.

Well, I don't think I've ever finished a single CK3 campaign, so that's fine. The way I solved it there is by lowering the fertility values, especially of non-rulers. That easily fixes any bloat.

8 hours ago, yoyoman69 said:

Well, I don't think I've ever finished a single CK3 campaign, so that's fine. The way I solved it there is by lowering the fertility values, especially of non-rulers. That easily fixes any bloat.

Okay, I am attaching my mod list from the game.  Some are from Steam Workshop, some are from here.  Most are obvious, the only two that might be hard to figure out are:
A Bigger Interface: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013511485/myworkshopfiles/?appid=203770&browsefilter=mysubscriptions
ABM: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5909-ck2-alas-body-mod/
Auto Build: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013511485/myworkshopfiles/?appid=203770&browsefilter=mysubscriptions

CK2Mods1.jpg

CK2Mods2.jpg

Edited by ElsissSurana

Just be aware, Tentacle Dreams bypasses fertility with many of it's events, and can have women producing "broods" of 10 to 20 children.  Obviously 20 is rare, but I've seen it happen.  In the game rules settings, I would highly recommend reducing all related tentacle dreams settings.  This includes random tentacle encounter rates for both your dynasty and character outside your dynasty.  Also, if you have the Reapers Due DLC, crank up the frequency for minor outbreaks, that will help offset the load of active characters, but won't help you with the bloat of dead characters that build up in your save file.   

1 hour ago, ElsissSurana said:

Just be aware, Tentacle Dreams bypasses fertility with many of it's events, and can have women producing "broods" of 10 to 20 children.  Obviously 20 is rare, but I've seen it happen.  In the game rules settings, I would highly recommend reducing all related tentacle dreams settings.  This includes random tentacle encounter rates for both your dynasty and character outside your dynasty.  Also, if you have the Reapers Due DLC, crank up the frequency for minor outbreaks, that will help offset the load of active characters, but won't help you with the bloat of dead characters that build up in your save file.   

Thank you. I was hesitant to install some, considering they haven't been updated in more than 2 years, but the game itself is no longer updated, perhaps I shouldn't have been?
What about Dark World Reborn, House Irae, Lesbocrasy? Any compatibility issues with your list?
I also see some people complaining on the Bigger Interface about bugs for some reason ?

I seem to remember that Dark World Reborn was compatible with the mods in my list.  I just remember uninstalling it because things started to get out of hand with all the events that were popping up.  When I say get out of hand, I don't mean spam, I just meant that things were really starting to get wild. As for the other two, I have never used them before so I can't give you any advice there. 

Edited by ElsissSurana
On 6/28/2022 at 5:27 AM, jahrn said:

It should work without problems, except maybe Tentacle Dreams (never installed it). But if youre lesbo, you dont want tentacles in your bed :)

Yeah. It says so. Although I know in the past I played with both with out issue. Says the two goverments don't work together.

• 4 months later...

So, question, Dark World doesn't seem to show up at all when I had it, the menu when I started a game wasn't there and I thought I downloaded the mod incorrectly but the game said the mod was active so It kinda pissed me off that I couldn't use it.

14 hours ago, Jaqum said:

So, question, Dark World doesn't seem to show up at all when I had it, the menu when I started a game wasn't there and I thought I downloaded the mod incorrectly but the game said the mod was active so It kinda pissed me off that I couldn't use it.

What version is the game? And what is the mod version?

If you are still looking for suggestions Elder Kings and A Game of Thrones (find it at their crystal keep forums) Total Conversion mods are both good. So is After the End Fan Fork, which has a post apocalyptic setting in the western hemisphere.

Lovers Lab mods I routinely use are:
- House of O
- Lux Fantasia (Just the sex stuff. Not normally the fantasy races.)
- Cheri Sexual Favors
- Cheri Scripting Library

Lovers Lab mods I use situationally/for themed campaigns:
- Cheri Tentacled Dreams (Play as tentacles, fight tentacle corruptions, or get tentacled. Can really take over a game though.)
- Tentacled Dreams Extended
- Cheri Tentacled Dreams Sounds
- Cheri Tentacled Dreams Images
- Cheri Asian Goddess Portraits
- House Irae
- Elemental Love (When I'm in the mood to play racist Elves.)
- Tale of Nine Tails 

From Steam I almost always play with:
- Visit Chambers TB
- VIET Events Reborn
- University
- Orders of Chivalry
- The Imperial Court Societies
- The Great Trade League
- Rich Childhood
- Prisoner Marriage
- MTA - Vice and Virtue
- Crusader Mounts
- Choose Your First Wife
- CK2Plus Factions Standalone

From Steam I'll use situationally/for themed campaigns:
- Ancient Religions Reborn
- Dido's Legacy - Carthage Expansion
- Dunhaung Immersion Pack
- Pamir Immersion Pack
- Peloponnesian Immersion Pack
- Satanism Plus
- The Dragonkin Secret Society
- Gods 2.5
- The Sufi Schools
- True Immortal Cultivation (Still in early development, but fun progression for playing an aspiring immortal.)

Edited by Sakuro111