Jump to content

What game has the best "moddibility" for Ryona?


Auditormadness9

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi!

 

I've been modding games for my pleasure for a while now, and since I have a deep interest in ryona (ragdoll physics), my main modding experience has been Garry's Mod, Oblivion, Sims 4, GTA SA, GTA V, Hitman III and Skyrim. However, I've heard that Fallout 4 does an even better job with physics and the amount of realism and accessibility to skimpy stuff so I'm looking to try that out.

 

However, is there any other game that I can try like this? I'm not into hack 'n slash fighter games, I'm more into fps or tps types where I can freely move around and interact with ragdolls while also pursuing the story.

 

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Posted

It seems that you like FPS or TPS games with zako (female enemies) ryona variant.

https://femalevillains.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Zako

 

First try to look at this list for games with ragdoll physics, you can then narrow the list to games with sexy mods:

https://www.giantbomb.com/ragdoll-physics/3015-118/games/

 

From that list and from my experience, i can make a list of few games with your criteria:

- Cyberpunk 2077

- Left 4 Dead 2 (try to look at gamemaps l4d2 mature mods category)

- Saints row 3 and 4 (you can change most of enemy NPCs to female)

- Fallout New Vegas

- IIRC, Max Payne 3 had female enemies (zako) mod, but now it is somehow very hard to find.

- Star wars Battlefront (search nexusmods for mods)

- Metal gear solid 5 phantom pain

 

  • 3 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...