floating tongue of doom

37 minutes ago, boobie2019 said:

updated wicked whims and was left with the floating tongue of doom. i have deleted my animations and followed the help steps with no help. i never downloaded any "tongue" mods or cc for that matter. any help? 

Most likely you have NANDONG's face/head replacement that is currently broke with the latest patch.
Look any files with names similar to these:

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package
NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package

and remove those, then put your anims back in.

40 minutes ago, boobie2019 said:

updated wicked whims and was left with the floating tongue of doom. i have deleted my animations and followed the help steps with no help. i never downloaded any "tongue" mods or cc for that matter. any help? 

Same here ! :(

11 minutes ago, angelicmonstar said:

Most likely you have NANDONG's face/head replacement that is currently broke with the latest patch.

just found this on another post thank you though!

11 minutes ago, angelicmonstar said:

Thanks you ! But I don't have these files. Maybe with another name ? I'll search....

3 minutes ago, Jeanpass said:

Thanks you ! But I don't have these files. Maybe with another name ? I'll search....

If you have packages named custometonguemesh1 or customtonguemesh2, set them aside. Those are also part of NANDONG's set.

I had a custom sim with a disembodied tongue following her around, and found I had these files still in my mod folder when I investigated further.