Weird Butt Issue - Opinions?

Hey all ! 

Not sure when this began, but I've got this weird butt thing going on (see image) when I walk and appeared to maybe be skeleton related?  I'm using CBBE w/CBP physics & Unique Player. Since I thought it might be skeleton related, I copied a new, default skeleton from the CBBE zip file into the "characterassets" directory an that didn't seem to do anything. I also reinstalled the physics. Doesn't matter what outfit I'm wearing, it's always there.

So I dunno. Settlers, etc. don't seem to have this issue as far as I can see, so I'm not sure what to do.  My BS settings are that weird, so I don't think that's creating the problem either.  Opinions what what might be doing this?  I'd kinda like to have a smooth, round butt because I'm in 3rd person a lot and it's getting on my nerves.

Thx for any advice!

LL1.thumb.jpg.0080cdb9bc47ca4681c102dfb45753c2.jpg

Hello NC.  Well, it's not like when I was in my 20's...oh, you mean...

After making the post, it occurred to me that perhaps my "Better Female Walk" mod could be the culprit, so I removed it. The lump seems less pronounced (maybe my imagination), but still there. Since I can't really see this on settlers, I tried a version of their BS preset.  But it's still there, clothes or nude and since there's only one skeleton for PC & NPCs, it would seem that's not the issue.  I hate the CBBE butt.  Arrggh.

I can't recall if below is a common CBBE issue, but the butt looks fine in BS - this is how it looks in-game...

LL2.thumb.jpg.2a2581fdfb38ea6a9fdb0d881c3d0f73.jpg

Edited by C5Kev

It can be many issues, but is probably one of load order, knee fix with wrong skeleton, or conflicts with skeleton or wrong skeleton/bad install.

As the AAF installation guide notes, scrap or be careful with these:

• Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - KneeFix [Conflicts with ZaZ Extended Skeleton. READ NOTE ABOUT THIS BELOW IN #5]
  • 3BBB if using CBBE [Requires Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE, and thus, it's incompatible. READ NOTE ABOUT THIS, BELOW IN POINT #5]
  • Unique NPC's/Followers series of mods [AAF is now compatible with Unique Player, not the others.]

Hello NC.  I don't use AAF 'cuz I don't think FO4 is too good in that regard (do SuperMutants still freeze after death?). I have all the right stuff, but you did make me think of Knee Fix. So I blew that out, reinstalled it and that seemed to fix things for the most part. Why all of a sudden that would become an issue is beyond me, but thanks for reminding me as I'd totally forgotten about it.

Edited by C5Kev