Fallout 3 type companion system for Fallout 4

I know it sounds silly but one of my favorite challenge type playthroughs was a medic type character with very little if no combat expertise.  Relying purely on companions to deal with dangerous mobs while you keep them on their feet.  You can imagine my disappointment when Fallout 4's combat system was very similar to Skyrim in that even companion kills counted against you and made a pacifist playthrough all but impossible.  Got it to work in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, even New Vegas had a starting perk called, "Life is Precious," via mods where you couldn't kill anything otherwise suffer a substantial penalty to skills and XP gained.  It made it interesting but sadly there's no way to incorporate this in Fallout 4.

Would it be possible as a mod request to have something applied to Fallout 4 please?  My own modding expertise is extremely novice and wouldn't even know how to do so.

Edited by legendarytoyou