MCM Not being saved when exiting menu

The MCM log looks ok

But your f4se log is showing outdated plugins

checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_10_114.dll
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_10_114.dll (00000001 LL_fourPlay 0000001C) reported as incompatible during query

checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_9_4.dll
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_9_4.dll (00000001 LL_fourPlay 00000006) reported as incompatible during query

You have at least 2 mods that are outdated / incompatible and need to be either removed or swapped out to a newer version.  I would suggest heading over to the AAF discord for a checkup on your AAF install if you aren't able to determine what has those old DLL files.  The first place to check would be in the conflicts area of your mod manager.

However, I've no idea if that's causing your MCM issue.

Are you seeing that happen with whatever mod you are changing a setting on?  And you back out of the menu and go back in and it's not saving what you changed? 

I've seen specific settings for specific mods misbehave, for example there's a slider in Dangerous Nights that doesn't seem to function the way you'd think.  Does the issue happen with every mod in your MCM?

Well I just found one of them, anyway.  You are using the four play version of Sex 'em Up and you need to remove that and use the AAF version instead.  Check the adult guide for links

Make sure you don't have any other mods from the incompatibilities list, and no other mods that are relying on FP.  AAF itself does ship with a FP dll, but it is the latest version.  The older FP mods can't work with AAF.

Edit: Dongs Of Fallout isn't compatible with AAF either.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
8 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

You have at least 2 mods that are outdated / incompatible and need to be either removed or swapped out to a newer version.  I would suggest heading over to the AAF discord for a checkup on your AAF install if you aren't able to determine what has those old DLL files.  The first place to check would be in the conflicts area of your mod manager.

However, I've no idea if that's causing your MCM issue.

Are you seeing that happen with whatever mod you are changing a setting on?  And you back out of the menu and go back in and it's not saving what you changed? 

I've seen specific settings for specific mods misbehave, for example there's a slider in Dangerous Nights that doesn't seem to function the way you'd think.  Does the issue happen with every mod in your MCM?

Thanks for the look, I didn't know I still had those old dlls still in my F4SE folder. I'll get rid of them.

Where can I find an old version of Sex em up fourplay so that I know what files to delete?

19 minutes ago, Robert T said:

Thanks for the look, I didn't know I still had those old dlls still in my F4SE folder. I'll get rid of them.

Where can I find an old version of Sex em up fourplay so that I know what files to delete?

You don't delete the files, you delete the mod.  If you are trying to use AAF, then you can't use the 4play version of any mod with AAF.  So just remove  "four-play Sex Em Up", and use the one from the guide which is AAF Sex Em Up.  Everything you install should be from the guide. 

What mod manager are you using?

23 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

You don't delete the files, you delete the mod.  If you are trying to use AAF, then you can't use the 4play version of any mod with AAF.  So just remove  "four-play Sex Em Up", and use the one from the guide which is AAF Sex Em Up.  Everything you install should be from the guide. 

What mod manager are you using?

The issue on my end is that I manually installed 4play SEU a long time ago, so I'll have to find hte files myself to delete them. I'm a boomer and still using NMM

Well if you ever want to switch to Vortex or MO2 you can get support for these issues in the AAF Discord server.  But we can't support Nexus Mod Manager due to its limitations and the fact that even Nexus has moved on from it.  There are a few things it can't do like easily change load order.  You'd be doing yourself a huge favor giving a better mod manager a shot.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
4 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

Well if you ever want to switch to Vortex or MO2 you can get support for these issues in the AAF Discord server.  But we can't support Nexus Mod Manager due to its limitations and the fact that even Nexus has moved on from it.  There are a few things it can't do like easily change load order.  You'd be doing yourself a huge favor giving a better mod manager a shot.

Yea I know haha, there's so many more benefits using vortex that I'm going to have to switch over sooner than later. Thanks for the help, I think deleting the old dlls fixed most of the issues