Skyrim EVE

calranthe

It comes about once in your lifetime, it is far more important that birthdays or christmas they happen every year!

Me and wife are staying up tonight ordering a nice take out and couple of bottles of pear cider, going to treat it like christmas eve.

:)

New official holiday yay!

It's rough because of work I won't have the joy of playing after midnight because I'll be asleep, then a full day of work tomorrow, then going out for my fiancees birthday so I won't be able to get a shot at the game until Friday night or Saturday morning at the earliest.

I'll just be lurking in the various forums hearing what people have to say and silently getting angry that I'm missing out.

I'm considering going to sleep early so I can get up super early as well.

But pulling an all nighter? I don't know... I like my sleep. Then again... Skyrim. I'm conflicted. :P

Haha, same here.. I'm terrible at staying up late, but i'm going to try my best =)

Just took a stroll to the local 24hour "Walmart" to pick up Skyrim......and the spotty youth says that they aren't going to unpack the boxes until the morning. B*st*rds! Bashi-Bazouks! etc. Two days ago they unpacked some kiddy's shootem-up at midnight, but Skyrim, nah, leave it 'til after breakfast. Should have gone to Amazon.

Archived