On 5/28/2022 at 12:11 AM, Rickermon said:

sex lab wont work with it either and its annoying

I don't remember the context, but Elin Race is blacklisted within the SexLab Framework. I don't particularly know why, but considering Sassy Teens are also blacklisted (alongside child races, of course) you can probably figure it out for yourself.

I can't speak to your other troubles, though. Sorry, I've never actually used an alternate race mod. I'm sure there's an installation guide properly translated out there.

For the translation issues, it may just be that the mod is coded in whatever language it came from. Translations exist for these things. If not, maybe just ask around or do it yourself if you have the time/skill/whatever-attribute-you-want-to-attribute-here.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but Google is your friend!

2 hours ago, dairy pirate said:

I don't remember the context, but Elin Race is blacklisted within the SexLab Framework. I don't particularly know why, but considering Sassy Teens are also blacklisted (alongside child races, of course) you can probably figure it out for yourself.

I can't speak to your other troubles, though. Sorry, I've never actually used an alternate race mod. I'm sure there's an installation guide properly translated out there.

For the translation issues, it may just be that the mod is coded in whatever language it came from. Translations exist for these things. If not, maybe just ask around or do it yourself if you have the time/skill/whatever-attribute-you-want-to-attribute-here.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but Google is your friend!

Elin count as child race, that is why they are blocked, their age is irrelevant, they look like children is the thing.

As for the body, the original elin race are very small and pretty much flat chested, there are cbbe and uunp bodyslide files to allow them to use a different preset, making them pretty much as busty as you want, there is also a mod that makes them adult sized as well, check on the original elin race mod here on ll for both le and se for them, though most of the bodyslide files are pretty out of date, not being updated for 3ba or anything like that.