question: back port se to le :3ba to bhunp on bodyslide

i got this 3ba bikini i port to le with no problem on bodyslide i delete 3ba body and skeleton. load bhunp body i make adjustment to fix to math the bikini  on the bhunp body,i got to skyrim with the bodyslide loaded with on bhunp of bikini but seems still keep the bones of 3ba, iam noob on body slide what i have todo for bodyslide load the bhunp skeleton on the 3ba bikini. so far i delete the skeleton and 3ba body and put the bhunp skin and skeleton but on skyrim running showme is no working i put on a follower with bhunp body look weird but on a followr with 3ba body look fine.

so any idea what iam making wrong or some guide or tutorial for make changes body to clothes on body slide for noobs???

You have to delete all of the bone weights from the bikini and then copy the bone weights over from the bhunp body. Select the bikini mesh, go to the bones tab in the top right, highlight all of them, right click and choose delete.

1 hour ago, bnub345 said:

You have to delete all of the bone weights from the bikini and then copy the bone weights over from the bhunp body. Select the bikini mesh, go to the bones tab in the top right, highlight all of them, right click and choose delete.

man you can make a pictures guide i try to make like you say but body slide i cant copy the weights

So the first step is to open outfit studio and load the outfit, here I used a CBBE dress as an example. In the meshes panel in the top right, highlight all of the outfit meshes.

Spoiler

OS1.png.505ea25f9e9489b8519a7ff1491de411.png

Next, click on the bones tab in the top right and highlight all of the bones. Right-click and select Delete > From selected shapes. This removes all of the CBBE bones from the outfit.

Spoiler

OS2.png.35df46486b7edd2a27b11bea6214a93d.png

You seem to already know how to convert the shape from CBBE to BHUNP so I'll skip that part. After you load the BHUNP body, make sure it is the reference. You know it's the ref if the name is highlighted in green in the meshes tab. If it isn't, right-click on the name and select Set Reference. Now, highlight all of the outfit parts, right-click and select Copy Bone weights. This should open a pop-up, click ok.

Spoiler

OS3.png.aa877fcdff1c002bdb4f5aa419512414.png

This has given your outfit the BHUNP bones. Go to the top left and select Slider > Conform All. 

Spoiler

OS4.png.9df343ef756fab50359f217c52d8c1de.png

This makes the outfit use all of the BHUNP sliders in bodyslide. Now all you have to do is save the outfit and build it in bodyslide. 

It's important to note that sometimes copying the bone weights works pretty well, and sometimes it doesn't. The only way to get it perfect is to hand paint the weights using the brush. That's a lot more complicated to get right and you're a lot better off looking up a video guide if you get to that point. 

Anyway, congratulations, that's the Outfit Studio for Dummies course. 

1 hour ago, bnub345 said:

So the first step is to open outfit studio and load the outfit, here I used a CBBE dress as an example. In the meshes panel in the top right, highlight all of the outfit meshes.

Hide contents

OS1.png.505ea25f9e9489b8519a7ff1491de411.png

Next, click on the bones tab in the top right and highlight all of the bones. Right-click and select Delete > From selected shapes. This removes all of the CBBE bones from the outfit.

Hide contents

OS2.png.35df46486b7edd2a27b11bea6214a93d.png

You seem to already know how to convert the shape from CBBE to BHUNP so I'll skip that part. After you load the BHUNP body, make sure it is the reference. You know it's the ref if the name is highlighted in green in the meshes tab. If it isn't, right-click on the name and select Set Reference. Now, highlight all of the outfit parts, right-click and select Copy Bone weights. This should open a pop-up, click ok.

Hide contents

OS3.png.aa877fcdff1c002bdb4f5aa419512414.png

This has given your outfit the BHUNP bones. Go to the top left and select Slider > Conform All. 

Hide contents

OS4.png.9df343ef756fab50359f217c52d8c1de.png

This makes the outfit use all of the BHUNP sliders in bodyslide. Now all you have to do is save the outfit and build it in bodyslide. 

It's important to note that sometimes copying the bone weights works pretty well, and sometimes it doesn't. The only way to get it perfect is to hand paint the weights using the brush. That's a lot more complicated to get right and you're a lot better off looking up a video guide if you get to that point. 

Anyway, congratulations, that's the Outfit Studio for Dummies course. 

thx after some fails and try again and again etccccc i convert from 3ba to bhup with minors errors but i gonna keepp practice

TESV 2022-05-23 19-57-44-47.jpg