Any Sims 3 Blender rigging experts?

I have been recently experimenting with a rig to add boob physics and I am going crazy so I have came here to ask if it is even possible to change the bone size and position for the breasts. I asked people in like NSFW Blender discord and they told me to ask here so yeah. So I installed Jiggle physics for like 2.67 and changed the rig like in the video below. 

Problem is when I export the animation and use the non-edited rig to like view the animation it kinda looks like this. (Other breast is fine because I never keyframed it)
image.png.97535d6a663f917698196ba94ae14c8b.png

So is it even possible to like actually add breast physics to the sims rig? I have been researching for like 2 months and also just being an animator and not a blender rigger I have no idea what to do. If asked "why not just use the non-edited rig and just add the jiggle addon", well I did and let's just say the jiggle looks odd.

I wasn't able to get this addon to work just trying it quickly but reading though their forum someone said to bake the animation Object > Animation > Bake Action, then export it to your Sim rig.  (Note the quality of my help here is really patchy it's just going on what they said, but it's worth trying if you haven't tried it.)

2 hours ago, moltenrock2304 said:

Darn. 

I think @ghost-17a took a look at this before retiring, and found he could not see how it would work with TS3 anims. Now, my experience is with models from various games that are converted to XPS or MMD, but within those models and rigs find things not found in a TS3 rig or mesh. Ghost figured a way to add the moving penis to Cmar's penis part, and I painted it, but that part is added to the EA mesh by Cmar's script.

Now, it may be possible to make this work, but you would really need to be able to open anims that use brest physics to see the rigs and how they work... and how they are animated. Reverse engineering... I do it all the time... with meshes.

But from quick look at link, I think it would require creating a replacement rig that has the armature described, and getting that into TS3 as a default for the au rig.

Edited by TheLadysGhost
9 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

it may be possible to make this work

?Nicee

9 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

But from quick look at link, I think it would require creating a replacement rig that has the armature described, and getting that into TS3 as a default for the au rig.

Soooo I have to remake a rig?

2 hours ago, moltenrock2304 said:

Soooo I have to remake a rig?

I guess, then figure out how to get it into the game, if the rig has things not found in an EA rig. Also remember that all other animations that everyone already have must work with whatever replacement rig you make.

1 hour ago, TheLadysGhost said:

I guess, then figure out how to get it into the game, if the rig has things not found in an EA rig. Also remember that all other animations that everyone already have must work with whatever replacement rig you make.

Well. Time to go to fiver and like look for people that do game rigging lol. But anyways thanks for the help @TheLadysGhost and @Brisbane Australia. I am gonna leave this post open just in case any Sims 3 rigger takes a look at this :D

Edited by moltenrock2304
  • 5 weeks later...

Use s3pe and look for a rig file named aurig or you can use the file provided in the penis mod. Since you have edited those original bones you will need to add same rotational details to them using rig editor in s3pe. Right click on a rig file type to access rig editor. If you don't see that option try installing s3wrappers.

Once you have done it correctly animation should work once baked.

Edited by ghost-17a