A Mod to display FILLherup Numbers or point the way to make such a mod

I run a lot of mods and a lot interact together.

Sometimes fillherup  doesn't auto deflate or I forget and there a tiny bit still there interacting with other mods

I'd like a numeric display (position adjustable) which show the inflation numbers for vag and/or anal conditions. I'd like to display to remain of screen until <= to zero then fade away

If some wonderkin can make it great or can someone point out the specific areas this mod needs to be made ck in simple terms.

Think of me as that slow cousin everybody has somewhere....

10 hours ago, nilead said:

A certain gentleman called crajjj got you covered: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/19148-sl-widgets/

thanks, tried that before. running LE and even following the instruction, iwant status bar fucks my game. no previuos games infinate load screen. 'Sides, 3 or 4  slots to do 1 thing.

I just deleted a mod I was checking out. removing that mod and its 'requirements' free 10 slots...............'sides, turned out to be heavy into humiliation and submission which aint my thing. Interesting things when I looked into the mod with the editor, but I just could get there...

I'll look into the structure of sl widgets and see if there's something I could use.