Clean game CTD on new game selection

Hi everyone,

I want to start a new game with new mod list so uninstall all my mods. I try to start new game with zero mods but get a CTD. After that, uninstalled the game and MO2 and files, appdata files and save game files. Reinstall the game and start new game but still get the CTD. Install SKSE with MO2 and get CTD from it too. I try lots of solutions from internet, block the internet from firewall settings, install the Alternate start mod, etc.. Papyrus logs are under the section. 

I try these with Anniversary Edition. Tried the downgrade patch and it didn't work and reupdate the AE. Is there any suggestion? Please help.

[05/20/2022 - 01:19:08PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[05/20/2022 - 01:19:08PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[05/20/2022 - 01:19:08PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)

Just a bit of prodding with a long stick here:

You said that you did a new install. What about the old files in your folder? Removed everything? Really? Even the hidden files and folders?

What about your freshly downloaded game, without SKSE, USLEEP (uhm... the AE equivalent of course) and w/o MO2 running. Does it run, if not, why not? What about your ini files? Did you kick that memory allocation in the shins and said that you want more?

PS: I never understand why people are so keen on reinstalls. My game is up and running since 2014, adding and removing countless mods during the years and 4k hours of playing...

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Just a bit of prodding with a long stick here:

You said that you did a new install. What about the old files in your folder? Removed everything? Really? Even the hidden files and folders?

What about your freshly downloaded game, without SKSE, USLEEP (uhm... the AE equivalent of course) and w/o MO2 running. Does it run, if not, why not? What about your ini files? Did you kick that memory allocation in the shins and said that you want more?

PS: I never understand why people are so keen on reinstalls. My game is up and running since 2014, adding and removing countless mods during the years and 4k hours of playing...

Yes, I removed everything because game already crashes without mods. So I want to try a clean start. In this install I used a new disk from my pc. I don't do about memory allocation stuf, can you tell me how to do?

Edit: I cleaned all plugins including CC contents again and deleted the firewall rules. After that my problem solved. 

Thank you for your interest

Edited by Death94
Solved